Does sertraline show up on drug test
Yes, Sertraline will show up on drug test. So if your on it make sure to tell the person taking the test. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-sertraline-show-up-on-drug-test ]
More Answers to "Does sertraline show up on drug test"
- Will zoloft show up on a drug test?
- yes if they test for it. It sounds like they are going to test you for everything if they are willing to pay for a blood work up and the urine test. They can do a complete work up. Check for everything and anything. So anything they test fo...
- What does zoloft show up for on a drug test?
- Zoloft is an SSRI for anxiety or depression, and it would not show up on any type of drug test they do not test for psych medicines other than benzodiazapines.
- Will Zoloft show up on an employee drug test?
- If you have a prescription for Zoloft, and your job doesn't require you not to be on certain medications or have certain health conditions, there shouldn't be a problem. Be upfront and honest with the legitimate medications you are legitima...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- will my medication show up on an employer drug test?
- Q: im going to take a drug test next week and i dont do drugs but im on Abilify for social anxiety and Sertraline(generic brand of zoloft) for depression.will it show up on the drug test? i dont really want the employer to know because i dont want them to judge me off of it and i dont want to lose the chance of getting the job...again will it show up on the test and if it does what should i do??? Thank you
- A: Abilify (aripiprazole) and Zoloft (sertraline) will not show up on a drug test. I would tell the people at the collection agency what medications you are taking.EDIT: Antidepressants tested for are the tricyclics like Elavil. But this test will not pick up the meds you are on.
Prev Question: What What are the negative side effects of smoking marijuana
People also view