Does medical marijuana contain thc
Yes, in fact the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved pills that contain THC, the active ingredient in marijuana. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-medical-marijuana-contain-thc ]
More Answers to "Does medical marijuana contain thc"
- Does the medical marijuana have more thc then regular weed??
- You may have experienced the increase in heart rate due to feeling a bit anxious (maybe subconciously). All weed has different levels of THC in depending on the strain, and I am not sure but I think medical marijuana is pretty weak.
- Does medical marijuana have more THC in it then street marijuana??
- It depends. It's grown in much better conditions than the weed you buy that sits in the weather in a wood barrel on someone's front porch in Mexico for three months to "dry out". It's grown from heartier "breeds," if you...
- Would THC/Marijuana Show Up On My Immigration Medical Exam??
- Yes it might. ANyway, we hope so. Enough dope smoking criminals in the US who are born here. Sure don't need any more coming from other countries.
Prev Question: What is heroin do to you
People also view