Does beer help your kidneys
A Finnish-U.S. study of beer-drinking, middle-aged men stated that an increase in beer consumption may reduce the risk of developing kidney stones. Results showed that there was a 40 percent lower risk of kidney stones in beer drinkers. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-beer-help-your-kidneys ]
More Answers to "Does beer help your kidneys"
- Does Beer Help Dissolve Kidney Stones?
- The kidney is an organ in the urinary system and is involved in filtering the blood. It removes toxins and waste products from the blood and turns them into urine, which is then excreted. Sometimes...
- Will drinking beer once a day damage my liver/kidneys? Does it ev...?
- Have some ice cream instead. Take it from me, one beer could lead to many more if your mind likes how you feel after having a drink. One beer a day won't damage anything--there's about 150 calories in a beer, which isn't going to have much ...
- What ingredient in beer helps bladder & kidney infections??
- The yeast in beer is supposedly able to help w/bladder infections.Of course this is not an invitation to get wasted,moderation is the key. The most important thing is to pee alot,drink lots of water and cranberry juice.My grandmother also h...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Will drinking beer once a day damage my liver/kidneys? Does it even help you to gain weight?
- Q: Will drinking beer damage my liver/kidneys? I'm currently trying to gain weight, and someone advised me to drink beer once before going to bed. But will how about its alcohol content? Will it harm the liver/kidneys? Thanks.
- A: Have some ice cream instead. Take it from me, one beer could lead to many more if your mind likes how you feel after having a drink. One beer a day won't damage anything--there's about 150 calories in a beer, which isn't going to have much affect on your weight--I think it takes about 3000 calories a day to gain a pound.
- Is beer good for your kidneys?
- A: lol you wish
- will malted beer like Smirnoff work like regular beer for kidneys?
- Q: Will like the little wine coolers that are malted beer work like regular beer for kidneys?
- A: Yes, as far as the kidneys and liver is concerned, Alcohol is Alcohol regardless of what you may be drinking.
Prev Question: What is the lightest kind of cigarette
People also view