Do you need to take "Yaz" birth control at exactly the same time everyday or is a couple of hours difference ok
The pill may be less effective if you take it more than three hours earlier or three hours later than usual. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-you-need-to-take-%22yaz%22-birth-control-at-exactly-the-same-time-everyday-or-is-a-couple-of-hours-difference-ok ]
More Answers to "Do you need to take "Yaz" birth control at exactly the same time everyday or is a couple of hours difference ok"
- Here's a checklist of what they need. The Hermit Crab Addiction recommends the following supplies ...
- Should You Take the SATs or ACTs The PSATs, the SATs and the ACTs are three tests that haunt the nightmares of many high school students. These tests are touted by teachers, counselors and parents as critical exams that will determine if a ...
- There are various different routes to registration with a licence to practise in the UK. You will need to pass the PLAB test before you can apply for registration with a licence to practise if you meet the following criteria: ･ You are a na...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What courses do you need to become a Web Designer ? High School and University?
- Q: What courses do I need to take to become a Web Designer for High School and University ?
- A: Your best strategy is to get a flexible 4yr degree in Computer Engineering Technology, or alternately "Computer Technology". Anything less, and you risk being stuck in a low level, low pay job.San Jose State has a good program for the latter.
- How long does prizerebel take to email you MS points codes?
- Q: Alright, yesterday I got enough prizerebel points to get a 1600 microsoft points card. Prizerebel is a site where you can earn free stuff from the site and even amazon by filling out surveys to gain the number of points needed.
- A: it takes from 5 hours - 48 hours but if it takes more than that what i ussualy do is do a support ticket and start complaing because it takes to long and ussaly they will hurry up and get it in
- What advice can you give regarding the need for a girl to go get a second opinion?
- Q: A young girl I know of has traits of Acanthosis Nigricans (velvety dark patches to her neck along with obesity) early warning signs for type II diabetes. I broached the subject with her and she went to her doctor to try and get treatment. Her doctor is ignorant to this condition and has told her it is just Eczma when it clearly isn't. My question is where does she go with this now? She's listened to her doctor and accepted their prognosis. What I want to do now is shout at her doctor (which in the real world I cant) but what should I do? Take her aside and state she needs to tell her doctor to arrange a consultation with a dermatologist for a 2nd opinion?OrDo I leave it well alone (which could be detrimental to her health because the condition will lead to further damage of her pancreas leading to her skin getting worse, major weight gain, and early onset diabetes due to already being Insulin Resistant)?Tell me what you think??Thankyou
- A: I understand you want to help but 99% of the times I stuck my neck out to help people I got only grief for it.Perhaps you need to go through your own experiences on your own and make your own decision, but as far as I am concerned, I think that everyone is on their own.Besides, if she's obese at an young age, diabetes and velvety dark patches should be seen as a warning that she should start swimming and stop eating junk.If she's not seeing that on her own, why waste time trying to convince her? Why not find friends who are dynamic, full of energy and sparkling with life, since life is soo short?Yep, sounds egoistic, so, do what you feel.. hope she won't accuse you of "trying to change her" or "being bad to her health" or similar stuff.
Prev Question: Where does MDMA effect your body directly
People also view