Do sunflower seeds help to quit smoking
Nope. An urban myth. An Rx for Chantix is a better investment (though less tasty). This is false sorry to say! ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-sunflower-seeds-help-to-quit-smoking ]
More Answers to "Do sunflower seeds help to quit smoking"
- Can sunflower seeds actually help quit smoking?
- Nope. An urban myth. An Rx for Chantix is a better investment (though less tasty).
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can sunflower seeds actually help quit smoking?
- Q: i read on a blog that one secret to help stop smoking is to eat sunflower seeds that it contains an enzyme that helps quit the smoking habit.
- A: Nope. An urban myth. An Rx for Chantix is a better investment (though less tasty).
- Is it true That Sunflower Seeds Help You Quit Smoking?
- A: Yes!They don't have any special ingredients or anything but in all reality if you think about it --- they have the same properties of putting your hand to mouth and all of the actions. Plus you are keeping your mouth busy!It really does help a LOT. My fiance quit smoking because he was using sunflower seeds to help and he ate TONS of them but it really helped him. Plus it has less calories then eating a lot of candy, chips, goodies etc
- I quit smoking and have started eating sunflower seeds, I eat 2 paks a day. Will they make me gain weight?
- A: Yes, very high in fat...they tell bird owners not to feed parrots all sunflower as it will make them fat. My bf chews sugarless gum...try that.
Prev Question: How do i pass a urine drug test in one day
People also view