Do prescription drugs show up in urine drug tests
Some prescription drugs can show up in urine tests, but it usually doesn't matter if they aren't the drugs being tested for. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-prescription-drugs-show-up-in-urine-drug-tests ]
More Answers to "Do prescription drugs show up in urine drug tests"
- How long does it take prescription drugs to show up in your urine...?
- It really depends on what it is you are taking, for example Paracetemol only stays in your system for maximum 6 hours where as I am taking migraine tablets wich are slow release and stay in my system for 12 hours, some meds might stay longe...
- Do these prescription medications show up on a urine drug test? P...?
- doesn't matter if they do as long as it's your Rx. they are usually looking for narcotics, or the ones without Rx's.
- Can prescription drugs cause a positive urine drug test result??
- Yes, depending on the prescription medication. However, drug tests are typically conducted to determine recent use of an illegal drug, or misuse of a prescription drug. Results will be evaluated with respect to proper use of valid prescript...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take prescription drugs to show up in your urine if taking a drug test?
- Q: Let's say it's a persons first time ever taking it.Please, no critical answers, I am asking for someone else.
- A: It really depends on what it is you are taking, for example Paracetemol only stays in your system for maximum 6 hours where as I am taking migraine tablets wich are slow release and stay in my system for 12 hours, some meds might stay longer than 12 hours but not much I dont think, as I said depends what it is.. Hope you find what your looking for x
- What will Hydrocodone show up as in a Random Urine Drug Test?
- Q: This is an extremely important question. I need to know what the prescription drug Hydrocodone will show up as in a Random Urine Drug Test? I'm aware it will show up as an Opiate, but it is possible to show up as Codeine? ThanksAs to the person who said I "screwed" up my test I provided the prescription that my DOCTOR gave me for when my migraine medication does not work. I am not using prescription drugs for "fun"My situation is as follows: I provided the Doctor's prescription however the company who gave me the test said that I was lying about taking Codeine. This is not true. I am trying to get a state License, I have no reason to lie.
- A: Does it really matter? Either way you screwd up on the test.
- will skin contact with a prescription drug show on a urine test?
- Q: If you touch a valium or a percocet will it show on a drug urinalysis? How long will they stay in your urine?
- A: its not in ur urine. Very few drugs can get into your system through the skin. The only recreational drug that i can think of that are absorbed through touch would be certain types of LSD.Don't worry, the valium is not in your system.
Prev Question: What medications might give a false positive on a drug test
People also view