Can Zoloft get a person high
Zoloft is an antidepressant in a group of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. Zoloft affects chemicals, More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-zoloft-get-a-person-high ]
More Answers to "Can Zoloft get a person high"
- Is person taking Zoloft sensitive to high temperatures, what happ...?
- I've been on Zoloft 9 years now, and I have lived in Phoenix, AZ that whole time where the average summer temperature is above 100 degrees, and I was never more sensitive to high temperatures than before I began.
- Is 100g of Sertraline Hydrochloride a high dose for a person who ...?
- That dosage does seem a little high to begin taking the medication BUT the doctor might have done it because you were on a prior medication. IF you begin feeling odd side effects from it though call your doctor and tell him or her about the...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is person taking Zoloft sensitive to high temperatures, what happens if that is true?
- A: I've been on Zoloft 9 years now, and I have lived in Phoenix, AZ that whole time where the average summer temperature is above 100 degrees, and I was never more sensitive to high temperatures than before I began.
- Any users of Zoloft?
- Q: I am on 100m of Zoloft a day. Now it doesn't seem to be working as I have had depression most everyday. Yes there is alot of stress in my life but I have always had stress. Until recently Zoloft seem to do the trick. What is the highest dose of Zoloft can a person go on? Maybe I need an increase???? Any advice is appreciated.Thank you
- A: Yes I was on 50 mg for a year for anxiety. The highest dose I have ever heard of is 250mg. If you have been on it for less than 6 weeks I would give it some more time. If longer, tell your doctor the next time you go for a follow up.
- question about taking zoloft?
- Q: What is the highest dosage a person can take while on Zoloft?I'm taking it for anxiety and OCD.
- A: I'd read the potential side affects.Zoloft will never cure your problem hon.You need to get to the cause of it and deal with it.
Prev Question: Can you get high on zoloft
People also view