Can you tell if you smoke weed by your blood
THC is not detectable in blood after about 22 hours, which is why a urine test is used to detect recent or habitual use. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-tell-if-you-smoke-weed-by-your-blood ]
More Answers to "Can you tell if you smoke weed by your blood"
- Can I smoke weed and donate blood?
- Smoking marijuana or drinking alcohol moderately will not disqualify you from giving blood as long as you are feeling well. If you have EVER injected any illegal drugs, you can never give blood.
- Is It Safe To Smoke Weed After/before Donating Blood??
- It's never safe to smoke weed, although there's certainly a good case for it being safer than tobacco! You should *never* take any kind of drug if you know you're about to donate blood. Would you want someone else's drugged up blood trans...
- Does blood test count as if you smoke weed?
- No a blood test does not count towards smoking of any kind
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can a pediatrician tell if you have weed in your blood system?
- Q: I'm 16 and I am possibly sick with the flu so I'm going to the pediatrician. I know they will draw my blood to check and see if my white blood count is elevated...I just smoked weed yesterday. Will they be able to see that I smoked by looking in my blood?
- A: It's not very often that a pediatrician tests for illegal drugs in an office setting. And when we do, we generally tell the patient before we draw the blood. Now if you presented with a different set of symptoms, one that suggested drug abuse, we might order a drug screen, including weed. But not for flu-like symptoms.
- I smoke weed and i have to go for a blood test but im a minor can the doctores tell my parents?
- Q: im 16 and i smoke weed but I live in Canada i was wondering if I get a blood test and it says that I have THC in my blood will they tell my parents ?
- A: Yeah, the test WILL come back with THC in it...If that's what they are looking for. They will probably tell your parents...In the US, I believe it is the law...don't know about Canada. So, if you are worried about it, why do you smoke???? You KNOW it's illegal. You KNOW it will show up. You KNOW that it is harmful to you.
- Do doctors tell parents if weed was detected on a blood test?
- Q: I'm seventeen and I smoked weed the night before I had a blood test and was still a little high when I went in for the test. If the weed is detected, will the doctor tell my parents or am I protected by patient confidentiality?
- A: Blood tests are done for specific things, so random stuff doesn't just "turn up" in the blood test. If the blood test was a drug test, then I would have to assume that your parents or school requested the drug test, and that your parents would be notified.If the blood test was any other kind of test - blood sugar, cholesterol, etc - then you have nothing to worry about.
Prev Question: What are the side effects of esctasy
People also view