Can you over dose on coke
Yes, it is possible to overdose on cocaine. Symptoms may include vomitting, diarrhea, loss of consciousness and sweating. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-over-dose-on-coke ]
More Answers to "Can you over dose on coke"
- What Should I Do in Case of Overdose with coke cocaine spoon neck...?
- Overdose with coke cocaine spoon necklace has not happened very often, so its symptoms are yet to be studied. In case you have taken too much of coke cocaine spoon necklace, run for immediate professional medical help.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How Many calories dose a coke slurpee have?
- A: 177 calories, 34 grams of sugar, 48 grams carbs, 1 gram protien, 4 mg sodium!!... in a 12 oz. - i think thats a medium
- dose coke have any cleaning properties?
- Q: is this ture
- A: Yes and no. They tested it on mythbusters and it does clean some things but not allseehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MythBusters_(season_1)#101_Uses_For_Cola
- how long dose coke stay in your system?
- A: Same as every other drink i guess.Andrew H,this is in a drinks section so what do you THINK he means? Doh!
Prev Question: How much would 1 gram of cocaine be
People also view