Can u mix alcohol and valium
Mixing alcohol and Valium is a bad idea. Valium is a depressant. You could pass out and choke to death on your own vomit. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-u-mix-alcohol-and-valium ]
More Answers to "Can u mix alcohol and valium"
- Is it safe to mix alcohol with diazepam?
- NO, don't do it, they potentiate each other. this means that diazepam increases the effects of alcohol and alcohol increase the effects of diazepam. DIAZEPAM IS GENERIC VALIUM. It is not safe to take Valium with alcohol, because Valium is a...
- What happens if you mix alcohol with vicatin or valium??
- Vicodin contains acetaminophen, normally 500mg of it. Drinking alcohol along with acetaminophen can screw up your liver, especially if you drink more than 2 or 3 drinks a day normally. Most of the time and for most people, a glass or 2 of w...
- What will happen if you mix a few pills each of xanex, klonopin a...?
- you can die or end up overdosing and get sent to the hospital til they straighten out your meds. you should never mix any kind of drug (alcohol or weed) with ANY medication.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what will happen if you mix a few pills each of xanex, klonopin and valium with alcohol?
- Q: *IM NOT GOING TO* i was just wondering what would happen if someone did that.
- A: you can die or end up overdosing and get sent to the hospital til they straighten out your meds. you should never mix any kind of drug (alcohol or weed) with ANY medication.
- Is it dangerous to mix antihistamines with alcohol?
- Q: I know that it is dangerous to drink alcohol and take valium. (valium is an antihistamine, right?) Is it dangerous for ALL antihistamines? (i.e. Benadryl, diphenhydramine, etc)I am talking about prescribed average dosages of antihistamines.
- A: It can be dangerous to drink with valium. It's not recommended. Valium isn't an antihistamine. It's to treat anxiety or sometimes seizures. It's a benzodiazepine. It can make you drowsy like an antihistamine but it's not classified as such.It can be dangerous to drink with sedating antihistamines like benadryl because it can multiply the sedative effects, leading to respiratory depression, sleepiness, etc. There are non-drowsy antihistamines like loratadine (Alavert or Claritin) which shouldn't pose a problem.The key is to take everything in moderation. Don't take too many antihistamines (or Valium or any medicine for that matter) and don't drink too much, especially when doing them together.
- Diazepam (Valium) mixed with alcohol?
- Q: Can one pill of Diazepam (Valium) taken with one or two glasses of scotch be potentially fatal and if so what are the chances of that happening and what are the symptoms?I would have thought that valium and alcohol are dangerous only in large quanities when mixed together. My doctor said that sometimes one pill mixed with alcohol is enough to kill someone but it depends on each individual. I am not sure that one pill would be dangerous and want to know if one pill of valium with alcohol can be fatal and whether this risk would happen on a rare occassion or likely to happen.
- A: Why even ask that question?! VALIUM AND ALCOHOL...HMMM.....
Prev Question: Is weed a addicting
People also view