Can the drug mushrooms be detected on a drug test
Yes, mushrooms or (Psilocybin, mescaline & other organic hallucinagens) can be detected on a drug test. ChaCha~ [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-the-drug-mushrooms-be-detected-on-a-drug-test ]
More Answers to "Can the drug mushrooms be detected on a drug test"
- Can magic mushrooms be detected in drug tests??
- Although it is possible to test for the chemicals contained within magic mushrooms, standard drug tests do not test for these substances. An extended test may screen for magic mushrooms, but it is uncommon for these tests to be administered...
- Can magic mushrooms be detected by saliva drug tests??
- No salvia is salvia, Magic mushrooms are magic mushrooms. Salvia detects a certain kind of chemical not that im aware of, but mushrooms are completely different and psylocibin is the chemical the mushroom test is trying to find. Salvia does...
- Is it true that mushrooms cannot be detected by drug tests??
- Yup that riki guy is a idiot. Try not to take more then 4grams
Prev Question: Is acid really a dangerous drug
People also view