Can smoking sage get you high
Sage will not get you high, but a close cousin of it, salvia divinorum, does contain Salvinorin A. Sage does not contain it! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-smoking-sage-get-you-high ]
More Answers to "Can smoking sage get you high"
- Can you get 'high' from smoking sage?
- Their are hundreds of varieties of sage and one variety "salvia divinorum" also known as diviners sage, gets you very high. Since the plant is native to humid regions of Mexico and costly to obtain a plant, it is unlikely you are ...
- Can you get high from smoking cooking sage?
- Just try it, I'm sure it won't do your brain any more harm than it has already suffered.
- Can you get high from smoking sage straight from a spice bottle??
- Sage does not contain the proper compounds in it to cause any sort of "High"... It's all in your head...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you get high from smoking sage straight from a spice bottle?
- Q: OK so i just smoked some sage and i am feeling a little different but i don't know if its just my mind or if its really doing anything. so can u get high from smoking sage from a spice bottle or am i just trippin??
- A: Sage does not contain the proper compounds in it to cause any sort of "High"... It's all in your head...
- High from eating/ smoking your garden variety sage?
- Q: Can you get high from smoking regular sage? Can you eat large amounts of sage and get high that way? People eat marijuana plants in brownies to get high... What is the type you get high from - is "Salvia" the same thing? Is it outlawed at all? I heard you can grow it, but it's illegal to smoke it. I had a sage plant, dried some leaves after it died in my garden. I used it for cooking, but also burned a few leaves... a little effect, like for a second of blurred vision, feeling like no oxygen in my brain (may have been the problem).Ok, I don't want to smoke pot, that's illegal and I live very close to about 4 cops... and all my psycho redneck pot smoking neighbors would be by quickly to partake if they smelled it. ;) Seriously, I'm just curious about the sage.
- A: You might get sick from smoking or eating large amounts of sage but you won't get high. Any smoke can cause a light head such as you describe if you get a large dose of it.
- can snorting, injecting or smoking sage get you high?
- Q: just like my last question with the pepper, you people just dont' notice the additional details. but seriousy. i'm not trying it or anything i just want to know because i'm curious to see if my friend was right. i think he might have been intoxicated but i've heard other rumers too.
- A: NO!common sense you tell you that.
Prev Question: Is alcohol more addicting than smoking weed
People also view