Can prozac get you high
As with any medication, you should take the prescribed dosage. It is used to treat depression, Getting high is not it's purpose. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-prozac-get-you-high ]
More Answers to "Can prozac get you high"
- How much prozac do you have to take to get high??
- Don't be stupid. You don't get high off of Prozac--it is not a serotonin-dumper like ecstasy. It merely helps your brain absorb more serotonin IF you have a disorder (depression, OCD) which causes your brain not to absorb enough serotonin. ...
- Can u smoke prozac and get high/stoned?
- no you can't xanax isn't a antidepressant it's for people who panic attacks you have to prozac and paxil for awhile to do anything anyway plus it gives you sexual side effects i would suggest you stay out of your parents medicine cabinet
- Will prozac get you high if you smoke it?
- No & no. This isn't meant to be insulting, but how stupid can a person be to even THINK about doing stuff like this!
Prev Question: Does sertraline show up on drug test
People also view