Can methadone show up in a urine test
Yes- if a lab specifically tests for methadone, it can show up in a urine drug screen. If you have an Rx for it, it's no problem. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-methadone-show-up-in-a-urine-test ]
More Answers to "Can methadone show up in a urine test"
- What does methadone show up in a urine test?
- It shows up as an opioid (just like heroin does)
- How long does methadone show up in urine test?
- Methadone can be detected on a urine test up to 3 to 5 days.
- Do oxycodone and methadone show up the same on urine test??
- No, oxycodone will show up as an opiate and methadone will only show up as methadone because it requires a specific test.
Prev Question: Can prozac get you high
People also view