Can marijuana be detected in hair
Yes. The hair is cut close close to the scalp & the most recent 1.5 inches are tested. A standard test covers about 90 days. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-marijuana-be-detected-in-hair ]
More Answers to "Can marijuana be detected in hair"
- How Long Can Marijuana Be Detected In A Hair Test?
- If you have to have a hair follicle test marijuana will be in the system for 6 months to 1 year. If you have a urine screen done it will pass after 30 days. A blood test done will be 30+ days.
- How many years can marijuana be detected in leg hair follicles??
- They don't check for drugs in body hair. It's the hair on your head they use. The test would not be carried out. Plus you do realise you've posted this in CANCER, don't you? Post your pothead questions in the appropriate place, please......
- What does it mean when they say marijuana can be detected in the ...?
- Marijuana will only show up in the hair that was grown the 90 days after the last time used. Hair grows an average of half inch per month. Thereotically, it would be the newest inch and a half of hair. After 90 days, if you remained clean, ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long can marijuana be detected in a hair sample?
- Q: Last time this person smoked was April 1, 2006 and the sample was taken today, from the armpits!
- A: The chemical in marijuana, THC, is absorbed by fatty tissues in various organs. Traces of THC can be detected by standard urine and blood tests for about 2 days up to 11 weeks depending on the persons metabolism, how much they smoked and how long they smoked. THC can be detected for the life of the hair. Again, the sensitivity of the test ranges from person from to person depending on many factors including the amount of body fat, differences in metabolism, and how long and how much they smoked.
- How many years can marijuana be detected in leg hair follicles?
- A: They don't check for drugs in body hair. It's the hair on your head they use. The test would not be carried out. Plus you do realise you've posted this in CANCER, don't you? Post your pothead questions in the appropriate place, please... you are wasting my time.
- how long is marijuana detected in your hair?
- Q: the last time i smoked marijuan was april 21 and they did a dna test on me by hair july 20
- A: I was told it takes 7 years to have a negative hair sample
Prev Question: Can alcohol lower your immune system
People also view