Can LSD do any permanent damage
NIDA research has shown that use of LSD drugs can cause serious health permanent, damage to the neurons that release serotonin [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-lsd-do-any-permanent-damage ]
More Answers to "Can LSD do any permanent damage"
- Is there permanent damage from LSD?
- Not physically, LSD is a very safe substance if you only look at physical damage. No long term physical effects have been reported in it's use, even heavy frequent use. The lethal dose of LSD is thousands of "hits", and only one p...
- What permanent damage can one receive from experimenting with LSD...?
- I can comment from the perspective of doing research in the area of addiction recovery, primarily in compiling medical histories of recovering addicts. This information won't necessarily be universal, as there is somewhat of a selection bia...
- How much LSD can a person take before they have permanent brain d...?
- LSD does not damage brain tissue, or any other body tissue for that matter. The whole thing about "clinically insane" is also an urban legend. Check out this website that explains all of the LSD-related urban legends: http://smoki...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What permanent damage can one receive from experimenting with LSD, DMT, ecstasy, or cocaine?
- Q: What are some FACTS on these drugs and their lasting effects? Please, no unwanted criticism unless you also provide me with some experience or solid facts. What damage do they have potential to cause and what are the chances?
- A: Arya: The best way to find this information would be through independent research. Asking questions here will get you plenty of incorrect information, such as the previous replies. A couple sites to start with:http://en.wikipedia.org/http://www.erowid.org/Wikipedia may not be the best source, but its citations point to many academic papers and credible documents. These are the things you should be reading.I will tell you now that years of scientific research on these drugs has only come to suggest that the risk of using LSD, DMT, MDMA and even cocaine is far lower than what the general public will have you believe. LSD and DMT, in particular, are extremely low in harm and dependence potential (especially when compared to tobacco and alcohol). Kenny: Which study is this? Please provide sources before you make such outlandish claims.Bunny: I'm shocked and appalled that you linked to Erowid (a credible source) after making so many absolutely bullshit claims.
- how much LSD can a person take before they have permanent brain damage?
- A: LSD does not damage brain tissue, or any other body tissue for that matter. The whole thing about "clinically insane" is also an urban legend. Check out this website that explains all of the LSD-related urban legends:http://smokingbananapeels.blogspot.com
- What are the side-effects of LSD and what are the chances that you can get a permanent mental damage.?
- A: If you use it a few times no damage will be done! Everyday use is a different story. I know two people from school who now live in metal hospitals from to much,it just fried their brains.But they did it daily for years. Not all trips are fun in the sun ,but the potency has gone down drastically over the years.Just be sure you are with people you can trust if you do decide to experiment.
Prev Question: How do you pack cigarrettes
People also view