Can humans get high from catnip
Catnip tends to have a sedative effect on humans. It is most often drunk as a tea. Keep on ChaCha'ing. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-humans-get-high-from-catnip ]
More Answers to "Can humans get high from catnip"
- Can a human get high by smoking catnip? Or is the effect limited ...?
- To the contrary Mr. Hicks, we know exactly why cats behave the way they do when exposed to Catnip: When cats sense the bruised leaves or stems of catnip, they may roll over it, paw at it, chew it, lick it, leap about and purr, often salivat...
- How does catnip make a cat high, and why doesn't it work on human...?
- Humans have been drinking catnip tea for centuries, but not for getting high. But for cats, it is the oil in the catnip that give them the effect, and they are much more sensitive than humans to the smell. For cats, it is genetic, so not al...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can Humans get High Off of sniffing catnip?
- Q: Well? Lol.
- A: try it and let me know.....
- Can humans get high off catnip?
- Q: i dont mean high like you do with cannabis and stuff,but can it make you feel kind of high
- A: technically, no.however, the power of the mind is a force to be reckoned with.in other words, if you 'think' you are getting 'high' from catnip, maybe you are!- either that or you're a cat! (lol!)-pam
- Can catnip get humans high?
- A: Human uses For Catnip: Catnip tends to have a sedative effect on humans. It is most often drunk as a tea. It is also useful for settling an upset stomach. It has also been used to treat headaches, scarlet fever, coughing, insomnia & smallpox. Catnip can also be used for cuts, studies show it has a natural healing quality. Crush fresh catnip leaves, damp them & apply to your cut. **Some other medicinal uses for catnip are: Anaesthetic, antibiotic, anti rheumatic, antispasmodic, astringent, carminative, diuretic, muscular aches and pains, rheumatism, chills, cold in the joints, haemorrhoids, toothache. K’Eogh, in his “Irish Herbal” (1735) wrote of catnip, “It provokes urination and menstruation: it expels the stillborn child; it opens obstructions of the lungs and the womb, and is good for internal bruises and shortness of breath. Drunk with salt and honey, it expels worms from the body.” ***
Prev Question: What does ecstasy do to dogs
People also view