Can antidepressants kill you
Symbyax and other antipsychotic drugs raise the risks of heart failure, sudden death and pneumonia in older people with dementia-related psychosis. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-antidepressants-kill-you ]
More Answers to "Can antidepressants kill you"
- Can overdose on antidepressants kill you?
- Patients are among the growing statistics of people who committed suicide, or tried to commit suicide, while undergoing treatment with prescription antidepressants. Antidepressant drugs such as Prozac, Luvox and Paxil are selective serotoni...
- Can Antidepressants Kill Love?
- Digital Journal -- The next time the love of your life breaks your heart, don’t drown your sorrows in a bottle of cheap wine. Pop an antidepressant. And then another. Soon enough, the feelings of romantic love will fade away faster than the...
- What happens if u use antidepressants, will they kill you or will...?
- No matter what you take... eventually you max out. Meaning that there is only a certain ammount of any drug that can legally be prescribed by a doctor. Then they usually take you off the drug and give you something else or give you somethin...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many antidepressants does it take kill you?
- Q: How many antidepressants does it take to possibly kill you?(its for my friend)
- A: Get help for your "friend"
- Can taking Lexapro (an antidepressant) kill your sex drive? If so, what are the safest antidepressants?
- A: Of course it can. Realistically, almost anything you consume can affect any part of your psyche. And since the drug you're taking is specifically geared to affect your psyche in a profound way, there is absolutely no telling how you will be affected. Even if "diminished sex drive" is not a symptom reported by anyone else who has taken the drug, you can still experience that as a result of taking it yourself.Our brains and personalities are controlled by a rather poorly understood system of chemicals. There's no telling how any aspect of reality will affect you specifically, except through your own experience and interpretation of such.
- Can overdose on antidepressants kill you?????????
- Q: and how much is an overdose?and if it said take 2 pills 6 hourly and you take 5 at once what will that do???????
- A: Obviously! Any medicine can be fatal if overdosed - even "simple" over-the-counter cold medicines or Tylenol and Advil.
Prev Question: What are street names for heroine
People also view