Will you die if you don't go to sleep
In humans, fatal familial insomnia, a degenerative brain disease, leads to death after several months of no sleep. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/will-you-die-if-you-don%27t-go-to-sleep ]
More Answers to "Will you die if you don't go to sleep"
- How long can you go with no sleep until you die?
- The Guinness World Record for days without sleep is 11. Going only one day without sleep is dangerous for the body. ChaCha!
- How long can you go without sleep before you die??
- Usually when on drugs the body reacts in an unnatural way since toxic chemicals are being placed in the system that is whether it is crack, crack cocaine or some other illegal drug unless your doctor gave you some really strong and powerful...
- WIll I die if I go to sleep with heart palpitations??
- Hi there. Palpitations can be scary, even for those of us who are told they're perfectly benign. My worry about you is that cocaine does stress your heart out. I'm glad you'll be having the echo, and I hope everything is okay. As to whether...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- will you eventually die if u don't go to sleep?
- A: Yes, you would die eventually. Check out this persons case>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lry-RrvKwco
- If you sleep longer, do you live longer?
- Q: I know if you don't get enough sleep, you will die sooner. Like when you don't go to sleep for eleven days, you die. If you sleep longer, would you live longer?
- A: cnahces are if you get a rugualr, fair amount of sleep, which is about7-10 hours, your chances of promoting your health increase signifigantly. sleep is the way your body reapirs and remembers things, so you must sleep enough to function properly and normally. it is apparent that with a healthy amount of sleep, you do live longer.
- Clergy,If Adam was to return to dust only and the dead don't know anything did he go right to the second death?
- Q: And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire and we cannot throw death or a grave, do we not need to rethink the teachings of hell?Genesis 3:19GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)By the sweat of your brow, you will produce food to eat until you return to the ground, because you were taken from it. You are dust, and you will return to dust." King James BibleIn the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return. Ecclesiastes 9:5GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)The living know that they will die, but the dead don't know anything. There is no more reward for the dead when the memory of them has faded. King James BibleFor the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Revelation 20:14New International Version (©1984)Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. New Living Translation (©2007)Then death and the grave were thrown into the lake of fire. This lake of fire is the second death. GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)Death and hell were thrown into the fiery lake. (The fiery lake is the second death.) King James BibleAnd death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.The second death means only that the person that goes there will not come back to life ever again and the grave will not be needed once the righteous stop dying off and start living forever on earth! There is no hell fire because hell or grave is thrown into the lake of fire meaning only the second death or what goes in there will never come back to life or will not be needed any more. So the wicked will only sleep forever not hurt forever. The idea people will hurt forever came from outside the Bible not from within it. To twist what the Bible says about death and the grave is wicked! It makes the loving God Jehovah look wicked and he is not like that at all! You can fight the facts of what God's word says in truth but that would put you on the wicked side lying about the true God Jehovah! Could you put your child in a fire forever? If your sound minded in such things so is Jehovah and more so! He does not hate the wicked person just the bad things they do to themselves and others! So if they will not repent they go to sleep forever! That way the righteous can have peace and security on earth forever without any problems any more! The wicked made a free will choice not to change there way of life on their own. And Jehovah has a time to end this world of all wicked persons so the earth will be a nice place to live once again! Want to be there? Make needed change! So not to end up in the second death asleep forever! Your personal choice!Kyle said, "Adam dies once." and that is true. "The second death means only that the person that goes there will not come back! I mean only in that sense Adam will not be back because of his first sin because he was perfect and knew well what he was doing. So like all of his offspring that will not repent and come back to Jehovah will sleep forever in dust. The real point I was trying to make is, "So the wicked will only sleep forever not hurt forever." Jehovah has no need to act wicked like the clergy try to make him out to be. That is only a clergy con job to make money to buy them out of hell into heaven. That makes them wicked so the second death is for them too! I believe Smiling JW's comment is answered too here. Some times when we ask questions we may not notice how it sounds until we get answers back.Geri42, Yes, "Adam went on to live a long life [930 years] here on earth." But once he did die he went to sleep from that time, not to ever wake up again. He is not hurting! If there was a hell fire he would have been the first needing to be there. In 1975 Adam would have been 6000 years old if he had not sinned! Take 930 years off of that and he would be cooking for over 5000 years now if a hot hell was real. But since hell is only the grave where the died sleep he will never know he had ever lived at one time or know of his own sins. Like a bad child he was sent to bed. In this case death forever because he was perfect and could not repent knowing well his own sin while alive! Death was his punishment not a hell fire cooking forever! Makes loving sense! Willful sinners will only sleep forever!HTacianas said, "Adam was imprisoned in the holding place of souls until Jesus descended to set him free. Jesus arose from the holding place of souls and brought Adam with him to paradise." HTacianas, you have no accurate knowledge of Jehovah's word the Bible. Willful sinners will just sleep forever and Adam was perfectly a willful sinner with no room for him to repent! Us imperfect offspring of Adam can repent unless we too willfully keep sinning! There will be no place in life for willful sinners, they will only sleep forever! They had a chance to repent but made no effort to do so from their own free will. Jehovah will not feel sorry for them but will not be mean to them so to cook them forever! No, just send them to bed to sleep forever in death! They made their own choice not to get in line with righteousness. So left Jehovah no choice but to end their life of wickedness so the righteous can live in peace! Makes perfect sense! For accurate details contact Jehovah's Witnesses.
- A: Adam was imprisoned in the holding place of souls until Jesus descended to set him free. Jesus arose from the holding place of souls and brought Adam with him to paradise.
Prev Question: What are the effects of the hemolytic disease of the newborn
People also view