Why is the stomach hard
Hirschprung's disease can cause your stomach to be hard. It can be caused by an enlarged intestine. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-is-the-stomach-hard ]
More Answers to "Why is the stomach hard"
- Why is the stomach hard
- Hirschprung's disease can cause your stomach to be hard. It can be caused by an enlarged intestine. ChaCha!
- Why is my stomach hard?
- Your stomach can become hard for many reasons. Pregnancy is one cause. There may be underlying issues, such as cancer, or even as simple as drinking a soda that doesn't sit well.
- Does your stomach get hard during pregnancy?
- Most pregnant women will experience their bellies hardening around 12-16 weeks. When you belly gets hard it is simply your uterus pushing as. As the baby gets bigger and the pregnancy progresses the harder your belly will get.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When you get punched in the stomach. Why is it hard to breath?
- Q: I can like breath in, but when i try to breath out i have trouble. Why does this happen and only for such a short amount of time.
- A: its because you got winded the impact of the blow is like a shocker for your organs
- Why stomach gets hard?
- Q: I been trying to get pregnant since few months, every month I am feeling my stomach very much "hard", I want to know the reason behind it, I check twice pregnancy test, came up negative. This month, I got my periods 10 days late, and through out before, during, and after my stomach is hard. I have been searching on internet, and found many girls with the same problem, and none answers were satisfactory. I am going to my doctor this month, but if someone know the reason, please let me know.thank you.Peace!
- A: sounds like you're pregnant sweetie. at least that's what happens to me when i'm pregnant. hard stomach and negative tests. get to your doc asap. if you are pregnant you'll miscarry.
- Why is my stomach hard every morning?
- Q: I am 18 weeks pregnant and every morning, my stomach is hard when I touch it and I am starting to show, but during the day, my stomach is not as hard as in the morning. Why?
- A: babies in the womb take a big stretch in the morning too, lol
Prev Question: What causes Chron's disease and is it fatal
People also view