Why does a dog shake uncontrollably
There are diseases that can cause a dog to shake uncontrollably. Also, toxins he might have gotten into.Contact veterinarian. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-does-a-dog-shake-uncontrollably ]
More Answers to "Why does a dog shake uncontrollably"
- Why Does My Dog Shake Uncontrollably?
- If your dog shakes after swimming or exposure to cold conditions then it is normal, otherwise, shaking in dogs is usually due to pain that can be due to any reason and any where in the body. Other possibility of shaking in dogs is skin para...
- When my smoke alarm battery is low it beeps and my dog will shake...?
- I have a chihuahua that does that. Any alarm or loud noise scares her. Whenever the pager goes off she just shakes. (hubby is a fireman)
- What would cause a dog to get a nose bleed and shake its head unc...?
- From what I understand, head bobbing in dogs is not entirely uncommon and is actually quite common amongst certain breeds, though I don't think Great Dane is one of them. This could be caused by any number of things that range from anxiety ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why does my dog shake uncontrollably?
- Q: My dog is a 2 year old beagle/german shorthair mix and over the past few months i've started to notice that he "shivers" randomly out of nowhere and it lasts for a few minutes at a time. he doesn't appear to be in any pain, but i'm worried it might be something serious. also it started happening over the summer when it was hot out so it's not because he's cold.
- A: So instead of doing nothing for any longer, take him to the vet for a check-up! You couldn't tell if he was in pain, a lot of dogs are very stoic. But uncontrollable shaking is a definite sign of pain or something else very serious wrong!
- Why Is My Dog Shaking Uncontrollably and Foaming from the Mouth?
- Q: It only happened a few minutes ago. First, my dog was just fine. Then a few minutes later I saw him shaking while he was walking AND foam/drool was coming out of his mouth. I don't know what to do, I'm only 13. I tried to get him some water, but he's having some trouble drinking it. And he's just fine when he sits down. He's also a collie.
- A: Get an adult to take you & him to the vet. He may be having a seizure, may have been poisoned, or experiencing bloat--or any number of other things.
- Why is my dog uncontrollably shaking?
- Q: I have a 6-7 year old white toy poodle, and just recently I have noticed that he has been shaking/shivering uncontrollably. The shaking only lasts a small amount of time, and it's kind of scary. I have held him to try, and stop the shaking but, it doesn't work. When he shakes he can't do anything, it's like he has no control over his body.
- A: Vet ASAP! Explain to them what is happening. If he is having a type of fit he may need medication
Prev Question: What is the best water purification tablet to cure disease in the amount of water that it purifies
People also view