Why could my stomach be upset for 2 weeks
There could be major problems with your stomach varying from different serious diseases. You should see a doctor as soon as possible. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-could-my-stomach-be-upset-for-2-weeks ]
More Answers to "Why could my stomach be upset for 2 weeks"
- Why do I keep waking up after a bad dream with an upset stomach f...?
- You are definitely eating too late. I remember when I used to sneak nutella and crackers in the bed and I would wake up with the worst dreams. Try not eating 2,3 hours before you go to bed.
- What does it mean if I get stomach aches every other day for the ...?
- Your stomach ache could be caused by constipation,bacterial virus,gallstones,food intolerance or many other things.If it has been going on for 2 weeks you should see your doctor.
- How to Get a Flat Stomach in Two Weeks
- ･ 1 Eat more fiber. A low-fiber diet can cause abdominal bloating and extra pounds around the mid-section... ･ 2 Lose water weight. A high-sodium diet cause water retention and abdominal weight. To get a flat stomach... ･ 3 Reduce your carb...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I've had a stomach ulcer for 2 weeks, normally I'm fine but today was painful. Why could this be?
- Q: Its an ulcer caused by prescription pain killers. Is a random day of uncomfortable pain normal with an ulcer? Is it still healing fine? I've been taking Nexium once per day for about 2 weeks. I'm on a special diet and I don't think I'm doing much to upset it, I'm not sure what caused my pain today.The only thing I did yesterday was have a glass of orange juice which I realized is bad. Can one glass cause my pain today?I am no longer taking the pain killers or any prescription medications other then Nexium...stopped taking pain killers 3 weeks ago
- A: I think Nexium and other proton pump inhibitor drugs are the foundation for more serious problems down the road. I took them for years before finding better solutions.Apple cider vinegar is amazing for helping the stomach. 1 Tablespoon of ACV in 8 oz. of water, twice a day, you will be amazed. I recommend using Bragg's brand, it is pure. Raw cabbage really helps ulcer pain.
- why does coffee suddenly upset my stomach?
- Q: ive been drinking coffee since i was 13 (im 24 now) and ive never had any issues with it despite having various stomach ailments. for the last 2 weeks now, every morning after i drink coffee i moderate nausea even if i eat toast or something with it. whats going on? could it not be coffee at all n be morning sickness or something more serious?!as far as i know no im not pregnant. im on schedule with getting my period (im getting my normal symtoms that would indicate that) but its still possible. im not due for my next period till 2 weeks from now
- A: Try taking antacids and seeing if it goes away. Coffee can give me a stomachache from indigestion rather than an ulcer. Antacids will also take care of ulcer symptoms for a short time, so it's not going to tell which you have.
- Why is my stomach cold to the touch?
- Q: I have been working very hard for the last 2 1/2 weeks. 12 hour days seem to be the norm. So I haven't thought much about the fact that I've been absolutely exhausted, especially in the last week. But yesterday a few things have struck me as odd. I was more tired than usual, and my breast were very sore and tender. Last night at bed time I had to take a Tums to settle my stomach because it was acting kind of upset. This morning when I got out of bed and was getting ready for work I noticed that my stomach is cold to the touch. The rest of my body is at a normal temperature, but even after a hot shower, my stomach remained cold. What could all of this be from?? Am I just stressed out about work and trying to plan my wedding?? I am on birth control pills and take them on a regular basis. I am also very fit and exercise daily (although I haven't had much time to do so in the last week or so).Any ideas??
- A: you may have a condition caused by excessive ice-cream intake.
Prev Question: What are risk factors of alzheimers
People also view