When I lie down for bed, and close my eyes, why does it feel like the room is spinning
If you are not intoxicated of on medications, this could be a classic case of Vertigo, which has to be treated for by a physician. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-i-lie-down-for-bed%2C-and-close-my-eyes%2C-why-does-it-feel-like-the-room-is-spinning ]
More Answers to "When I lie down for bed, and close my eyes, why does it feel like the room is spinning"
- When I lie down for bed, and close my eyes, why does it feel like...?
- If you are not intoxicated of on medications, this could be a classic case of Vertigo, which has to be treated for by a physician.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why am I so dizzy and how to get rid of it?
- Q: Today I woke up dizzy, that is some what common for me because some times when I wake up and first get out of bed I feel dizzy for a few seconds. today was bad though, really bad. I got out of bed to go to the bathroom and couldn't feel my legs, it felt like they were asleep and I walk right into the wall because the room was spinning so bad. I told my dad and kept asking if my ears hurt? I don't know why, but he said to lie down and rest and he will get me some orange juice to get vitamins in me. I can't even lie down because as soon as I turn my head or when I close my eyes it feels like i'm going to fall right out of bed. I also don't know if this has a connection with anything but last night I have really bad stomach pains. What can I do to get rid of this?Also I eat lunch and dinner everyday, but today when I ate dinner it went a way for a little then slowly came back. Now it's as bad as it started.
- A: WHAT YOU DO TO GET RID OF IT ,GO AND SEE A DOCTOR RIGHT AWAY! YOU SAID YOU ALWAY GET DIZZY, THAT SCARE ME! I USE TO KNOW A FRIEND SAD SHE ALWAY FEEL DIZZY ALSO SHE ALWAY FEEL LIKE SHE IS GOING TO FAINT, AND SHE DID FAINT A COUPLE OF TIME , THE DOCTOR TOLD HER SHE DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH IRON IN HER BODY! A COUPLE YEARS AGO SHE FAINTED SHE NEVER WOKE UPOR OPEN HER EYE , SHE END UP DYING ON THE SPOT SHE FAINTED! PLEASEPLEASE GET YOUR DAD TO TAKE YOU TO SE THE DOCTOR RIGHT AWAY THE NEXT DAY!THE SIGH OF A STROKE OR HEART ATTACK YOUNG PEOPLE CAN GET IT ALSO, SUDDEN DIZZYNESS, SUDDEN HEADACHE, NUMBNESS ON YOUR LEGS OR ARMS,HAVE TROUBLE TALKING LIKE SLURRING TALKING !IFYOU HAVE ANY OF THESE SIGH ONE OR TWO OR ALL FIVE, DOES NOT HAVE TO HAPPEN ALL AT ONCE , YOU NED TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT AWAY !THESE ARE THE SIGN OF A STROKE OR A HEART ATTACK!YOU HAVE TWO OF WHAT I MENTION , OF THEM DIZZYNESS AND YOU MIGHT HAVE HEADACHE NUMBNESS!GET YOUR DAD TO TAKE YOU TO THE DOCTOR OR HOSPITAL!
- How to get rid of dizziness?
- Q: Today I woke up dizzy, that is some what common for me because some times when I wake up and first get out of bed I feel dizzy for a few seconds. today was bad though, really bad. I got out of bed to go to the bathroom and couldn't feel my legs, it felt like they were asleep and I walk right into the wall because the room was spinning so bad. I told my dad and kept asking if my ears hurt? I don't know why, but he said to lie down and rest and he will get me some orange juice to get vitamins in me. I can't even lie down because as soon as I turn my head or when I close my eyes it feels like i'm going to fall right out of bed. I also don't know if this has a connection with anything but last night I have really bad stomach pains. What can I do to get rid of this?
- A: You have to go to the doctor and tell your doctor about this. But sometimes you can get dizzy just because you stand up too quickly after laying down too long. It might be because you do not have enough sugar in your body, and orange juice would help that. Maybe you aren't eating enough, that could be another possibility for why you are dizzy. But the best bet is to go to your doctor and talk it out. I'm sure your doctor could give you a better answer than anything on here.
- Similarities between these poems? 10 pts.?
- Q: God Was Your Closest Friendby Randall BeersI knew you were hurting although you wouldn�t cry,And could see you were suffering, see the pain in your eyeI wanted to comfort you, to hold you, be with you that day,You looked so helpless and frail while in bed you did lay.I watched as you shivered from a new pain,And wondered how I might have handled the same.I wanted to scream, to shout, and to yell,You said you were fine although your skin was so pale.I knew in my heart your time was near end,And wished I could take you, your body to mend.I knew that soon God would be your closest friend,You told me many times that�s how it would end.I stood there watching as each breath came slow,And fought to find courage, my emotions were low.I promised you when the time came that I�d not cry,You never saw my eyes wet, always they were dry.I held your hand as I silently said goodbye,And knew in my heart that soon you would die.I stroked your forehead and said how I loved you,You nodded and smiled and I knew that you knew.I no longer care, my tears I can�t hide,And as I stood there waiting for death by your side.I knew then that God was your closest friend,You had told me many times that�s how it would end.The other poem:No More Tears To Cryby Pamelaa year and a halfsince that cold day in Januaryyet I still remember it like it was yesterday(I guess to me it always will be )rain poured down as if it desperately needed to rid itself of all moistureas if the clouds felt that they had to ring out all the water that nightthat very nightor else the world would come to a drastic endto me that "end" seemed to come anywaythe streets were pools of watercars spinning out of controlshe never had a chance to grow upfifteenshe was merely fifteentoo young to experience life on her ownyet too old to have it spoon-fed to hershe wanted to be independenta rebelshe wanted to say that she had done it without her parents ever knowingbut they found out2:00 AMknock on the door"I'm sorry ma'am"was the first words out of his mouth"your daughter was killed tonight in a car accident"the world came to a halting stop and yet the room still managed tocontinue to spin"you don't know what you are talking about""my baby . . . my baby, she's upstairs sleeping"frantically she ran up the stairsshe was goneno where to be foundits overshe was identifiedit was really hera best friend to so many . . . her life stolen awayI heard the next dayfull of disbelief I acted as if I never heard the words"lies . . . our school is so full of lies . . . its only a nasty rumor, you know howthat is"was my reply to the news that soon became a reality to me shortly afterI saw herlying . . . stillno movementalthough I could have sworn that at any moment she was just going to riseup out of the baby blue bed that she rested in and bring peace to a roomfull of griefit didn't even look like herit wasn't hertoo long I glared at herquestions running through my mind like a freight train at a speed to fastto comprehend"God, she was just a child. How could a life so young, be stolen soquickly? "no replyI got infuriated with Himshe was a good kidjust made a few bad choicesI never thought they were severe enough to be punishable by deaththe next dayas I witnessed the casket that held the breathlessbody of my dear friendbe lowered into the earthtears poured down my cheeks like rain out of heavenit was so cold that dayI could feel the salty droplets dry hard on myfacefifteen degreesI wondered for so long about the life of my friendI pondered this question so many timeswhy shall the innocent die, while the murderers run free?how come she never got to fulfill the "perfect"plan that we are all promised?it has taken me this year and a half to understand the loss of my friendit has taken me this long to realize that herplan was played outit is all summed up in this one word that often brings shutters to thebones of so many"lessons"her death was a lesson to all that she left behind life is fragilethere is no way that we can control who lives and diesall we can do is have faith that we will get through itgood and bad are obvious and sometimes not so obviousright and wrong choices can determine life or deathso it's time for us to wake upmourn no morefor time will heal our broken heartsand one daythere will be no more tears to cry10 points guaranteed
- A: umm idk there is a lot that is the same and there is a lot that is different come answer mine!! thankshttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aoia0s07e1QoR0wxmzKDZRXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090908122825AAIHyRMhttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoQ0N66PJbuuWVu8obBzcansy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090908122616AA4m8N2thanks
Prev Question: What diseases/disorpers are linked to the endocrine system
People also view