What would cause me to be able to hear my blood rushing in my right ear
Carotid Artery Disease and Hypertension are two possible reasons you would hear the swishing in your ears. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-would-cause-me-to-be-able-to-hear-my-blood-rushing-in-my-right-ear ]
More Answers to "What would cause me to be able to hear my blood rushing in my right ear"
- What would cause me to be able to hear my blood rushing in my rig...?
- Carotid Artery Disease and Hypertension are two possible reasons you would hear the swishing in your ears.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- writing advice please?
- Q: here are small samples from a few small random pieces i have done. its just to show my over all style.what are some good and bad points, some comments, and some suggestions you would make?here are the pieces:1)I was the only one who saw the chunk of rock falling at their heads. I teleported behind them and yanked them back a few feet by their wrists. They looked at me. The newly arrived boy, the older boy didn’t say a word. He just looked, wide eyed, trying to figure out if it was really me behind the coat of blood. The whole cave was starting to cave in. I pulled them through the exit and down the path the younger or the two had come. I was a head of them, pulling them along with me as fast as I could avoiding the tumbling rocks. My pace slowed more and more each second. I was running out of energy. The only reason I had been able to fight was the adrenaline rush caused by my anger. Now the snake was gone… I was starting to calm down. I was regaining the dizziness I had fought off, and more so: the pain i couldnt fight off. Somewhere along the path the boys got in front of me. Now they were pulling me down the path. The rocks were getting closer it seemed. i could hear the crashing at my ears, the vibrations shook my every step, but the sound seemed fadeing. Their pace quickened pulling me along with them. I saw the exit, the glowing while light from outside. Or…was I seeing a different white light…I wasn’t exactly sure. I was slipping… literally. Though I didn’t even notice when my hands slid from each of theirs. I fell forward, flat on my face. I didn’t know I had stopped moving… everything was still moving around me… spinning. My senses were numbed… i couldnt feel the vibrations of the rock, nor could i hear the colapsing of the rigid walls.unfortunatly, i was not compleately uncoherent. I felt a hand go around my waist listing me off the ground. I cringed. The person’s arm across my midsection felt as if they had stuck a live wire into my wound. The next thing I knew I entered the light…2)I had to ask, "...what are you doing here?" he looked furious."What am I doing here? This was supposed to be my mission! The real question is what the hell are you doing here?!" he whispered, anger very apparent in his voice. "I mean honestly Joya! Is this not bad enough?!" he asked looking down to my arm covering my midsection. "Do you want to die?! Going on an S ranked mission alone, with an injury that nearly killed you none the less, is pretty much the equivalent of committing suicide!" I looked away."Its my life and I can do what I please with it...why do you care anyways?" I told him whipping emotion from my face. His glare had more venom then a basilisk."Why don't you care?!" he countered."Because...""Because why?!" his voice raised, his grip tightened."Because the mission come first." I answered, that was indeed the ninja way...however, and that was not my reasoning. Because I have nothing left to loose. I thought to myself."Joya! This is your life. Don't throw it away by doing stupid things!" he exclaimed. his face severe, but his eyes were pleading."Why does it matter?!" I whisper yelled back. "What difference does it make?!""You idiot!" he started furiously. every trace of compassion erased. "I don't know if being dead makes a difference to you or not...but it makes a difference to other people!""Like who!" it was a statement, not a question. who was there? the father i never had? the mother who never came back from her mission? the teammates i just lost? nobody. that was the sad truth. nobody."Like me!" he blurted out. I looked at him in disbelief. there was one option i hadnt concitered: the boy who tackled me to the ground and started yelling at me not even 24 hours after he broke up with me.what kind of sick joke was this supposed to be!"yeah right." i muttered under my breath. "you care about as much as i do at this point.""if i cared as much as you did, i wouldnt have come to stop you." there was no denying the truth his glorious onxy eyes held. compassion, regret, and suprisingly: love were the emotions written clear on the beautiful boy's troubled face. and i couldnt deny it. i couldnt deny he was sencere. and i couldnt deny that i was sill in love with him. 3)The next thing I knew I was in the garden. It was even more beautiful at night. I was going somewhere, I didn’t know where though. My eyes were open, but I wasn’t even completely sure if I was awake. It didn’t matter right now, I had to get to my destination. I kept walking, it felt like I was walking on air. I passed all of the pretty flowers but didn’t give much thought to them. I don’t think I was giving much thought to anything right now. My head felt airy, almost empty. It was weird I didn’t even ask myself what I was doing, I just kept walking as if I was in a trance or something. I was almost at the edge of the garden, there was a large house in the middle ooh glad ya like.if you want the whole thing (everything i wrote so far. thats 24 chapters)for the naruto one *yeeep one is naruto...just not all of them are lol*then here:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4444042/1/itachis_lover_young_true_lovel8rs.
- A: This is very good go on and continue(Naruto?)don't give up and try not to showw a lot of the story to people but i think this is VERY VERY GOOD!!!please keep it upone day it'll be published and i'll read itbut don't forget to mention sunny bridge
- What do you think? any thoughts? what yould you change? Part 1?
- Q: Standing in the pouring rain trying to remember where I am I hear the crackling of snapping twigs and rustling leaves and I spin around to see Markus walking toward me from out of the darkness. I look around already knowing there is nowhere to run and there’s no use trying. “I told you I would be the one to end you" Markus happily declares. I know there’s nothing I can say or do that would stop Markus now. I watch as he pulls out a long silver sword with unreadable word engraved into its side and I shift my feet in the mud. My heart beat quickens and I can hear it beating in my ears. This is it. I may not be able to beat him but I’m not going to make it easy either. "Cora!" I hear a familiar voice call. "Dmitri?" I spin around and look up to see him flying toward me and my heart skips a beat. He found me. Watching his face I suddenly see a look of horror come over him and I feel I white hot pain shoot through my body. "No!" I hear Dmitri scream. Looking down I see dark crimson running downward, I feel my stomach and my breath catch in my throat. I can feel the tip of the sword poking out. My legs began to shake an start to buckle, instantly my world starts to spin. I watch as Dmitri’s feet hit the ground. Slowly my world turns black as I fall forward landing on my knees. ~ My feet slam to the ground hard and I slide through the mud and race toward Cora. I watch as Markus rips the sword from Cora’s back and grasps it ready to battle. Alex and Vera are right behind me in there landing. I run at Markus with Alex and Vera at my flanks. I feel the rage boiling within me as I reach Markus. He draws back his sword at swings with great force I raise my arms and hear the sword slam onto the protective covering on my arms. Quickly Alex and Vera grab a hold of his arms and I rip the sword from his hands and shove it straight through his chest. As quickly as I can I spin on my heels and catch Cora as she falls back. I see blood pulling around her. "Cora" I call as I take her face in my hand. Her dark hair is dripping wet and her deep blue eyes are life less. I scoot back and lay Cora down flat on the ground. I reach over rip her shirt open and expose her wound; taking a deep breath I place my hands over her stomach and concentrate. "Dmitri!" Alex calls "what are you doing?” “You know what I’m doing.” I state plainly. “Dmitri I won’t let you. You know the price.” Vera says taking my arm and trying to pull me away. “I know perfectly well." I mutter with an edge of anger returning my focus to Cora. "Is she really worth that much to you?" Alex asks. "She’s worth more. Now BACK off!" I shout shoving Vera back ward causing her to releasing her grip on my arm. Placing my hand back on Cora I feel the warmth begin to leave my body. I can feel the energy from within me surging. Soon I can feel a slow pulse returning to Cora’s body. My breathing starts to lag as I can feel the life being pulled out of me. “Dmitri stop!” I hear Vera yell. From the corner of my eye I can see Alex holding her back.With one last power surge I see a bright light and feel a great release. I feel extremely tired as I hit the ground. Alex and Vera rush to my side. “Are you okay?” they both ask in unison. “Thank you Alex. I’m sorry Vera.” I let out. I can see the pain behind Alex’s eyes and the tears already falling from Vera’s. “You take care of her you hear.” I say sternly to them both. “She could use a friend like you Vera. And they both need you Alex.” I Laugh. “We will.” Alex replies. “I’ll try.” Vera whispers. Suddenly with a loud gasp Cora sits up and grabs a hold of her stomach. She looks down then over to me. She instantly crawls to my side. “Dmitri how? Why?” Cora asksPart twohttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100101130445AALTQ6ZThis is A piece of the ENDING of my story not the begining.Once again you have no clue where i got my character names because i dont even know i didnt not take them from other books i have read they are friends and family members names. NOT changing them.
- A: your an amazing writer you should turn this into a book. can you help me think of a good start to my book. the blowing. email me please. its firstname.lastname@example.org
- First part my story please read?
- Q: I hold my head against my knees as I listen to the screaming from my parents downstairs. I slid down against the brick wall of my bedroom as I try to drown out their yelling. I can feel acidic tears running down my face slowly, like honey, the buzzing in my ears sound like one thousand flies. My mother calls my father ugly names while my father just keeps telling her that he’s going to leave. Everything downstairs gets quiet, I know what their trying to do, I won’t buy it. For months now my mother and father have been arguing most every night, I haven’t any idea what caused this, but I blame myself. I’m not a religious person, but I have been praying each night that my father and mother will quit, no matter what it takes. I pray to God that my parents can forget whatever caused their anger, and live happily again. I tell God that I will help with everything they may need help with and, that I’ll stay out of trouble with the law and at school. I say that I will become a straight A student and I wait until marriage. I just pray to God that my parents can stay together and that they can stay together happily. Since I’m not religious, I’m not sure if I’m praying right, but I’m sure that if there is a God, then he will hear me, even if I don’t pray with an Amen at the end, or don’t go to church every Wednesday. I stand up slowly, to not make old floorboards creak, I creep to the small window in my bedroom, I unlock each side and slowly open the window. My screen fell out years ago, and I never asked my parents to replace, and I certainly wouldn’t bother them with something as small as not having a screen right now. As soon as I open the window freezing cold air rushes inward, creating small bumps all over my bare arms. I stick my hand out the window and try to catch snowflakes. I never have been able to catch a snowflake, and look at it, so then how do all those people know that there are no identical snowflakes out there? I’m pretty sure there is. I just find it so hard to believe that no dingle snowflake could ever look that same, trillions upon trillions of snowflakes fall every year, how could they know that no two are twins? I keep staring out the window as I think of my life before all this how happy we were as a family. My father and I used to go to see a movie at the dollar theatre every Friday, but we haven’t done that for at least a year. My mother and I used to go get massages and get our nails done, at least once a month… not anymore. Out of nowhere, my mother interrupts my thoughts as she spews a steady stream of profanity at my father. I cover my ears, like a little kid would close their eyes when their parents would kiss each other, trying to block out all the sounds and thoughts. Before I can stop myself tears are pouring from my eyes and I storm out of room full of rage. I run into the kitchen where my parents are and I scream that I hate them and that they are acting childish. I begin throwing dishes onto the hard linoleum flooring and can’t hear my parents trying to calm me, or the dishes breaking, all I can hear is the blood pounding through my head, the anger racing through my veins. All I can see are images of my parents fighting as I yell, I can’t see that what they’re really doing is looking at each other worryingly, caring for me. I turn and stumble over to the front door, and throw it open. I walk into the nighttime street, I walk into the snow, I walk into freedom. *Three Years Later*
- A: Hi Danielle!I think it is good, but there are a few minor grammar errors you need to correct. Such as in the very first paragraph it should be "they're" since "their" refers to something that they own, for example "Their slippers, their dog..."Also you should get out of the habit of saying things like "I run into the kitchen, I begin throwing the dishes" and maybe change it to things like "In a fit or rage, I find myself running into the kitchen. My parents stopped as soon as I entered the room, but that didn't stop me. I suddenly found myself grabbing hold of my mothers best dishes and letting them clatter to the floor, breaking into a thousand razor sharp pieces."I did honestly love it though, it kept me intrigued.
Prev Question: What is the disease Menengitis
People also view