What is the name of a chronic lung disease
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), a lung disease in which the lungs are damaged, making it hard to breathe. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-name-of-a-chronic-lung-disease ]
More Answers to "What is the name of a chronic lung disease"
- What is chronic lung disease?
- Chronic lung disease is labeled this for any respiratory problems that seem to last a long time. Some diseases could include cystic fibrosis, emphysema, and COPD. Chronic lung disease can be very serious and shorten a persons life. For more...
- Can I take a beta-blocker if I have asthma or chronic lung diseas...?
- Beta-blockers can be a problem for many people with asthma. A beta-blocker can cause asthma attacks. If there is an important reason to try a beta blocker, your doctor will need to help you monitor your asthma very carefully. Sometimes peop...
- How Serious a Problem is Chronic Lung Disease?
- COPD (emphysema and chronic bronchitis) affects 600,000,000 people and is a leading cause of death around the world and the leading cause of disability in the United States.While mortality from heart disease and stroke is declining, the sta...
Prev Question: Can DMT Parkinsins disease
People also view