What is tetter
Tetter: any of various vesicular skin diseases (as ringworm, eczema, and herpes). Thanks for using ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-tetter ]
More Answers to "What is tetter"
- What is a tetter
- A tetter is any of various eruptive skin diseases, as herpes, eczema, and impetigo. Enjoy your day, and ChaCha anytime!
- What does Tetter mean?
- "1. (n.) A vesicular disease of the skin; herpes. See Herpes.; 2. (v. t.) To affect with tetter."
- What does Telletubby Tetter-Totter mean?
- When 2 fat people 69. since they can't engage in oral sex at the same time they have to rock back and forth.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is tetter?
- Q: blue star ointment claims to cure jock itch and tetter,what is tetter?
- A: any of several skin diseases, such as eczema or herpes, that cause itching and eruptions of the epidermis.
- STOP BLAMING KELLY!!! info?
- Q: I found out that Ryan Tetter (sp?) from One Rebublic is the co- writer of Already Gone, BUT he ALSO worked with Beyonce on Halo. Also Kelly didn't want it to be her next single. If you don't believe me check this out...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHeiA0ZmWAwand for extra proof...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhaphVcTC_cAlso listen to the Miley Cyrus thing...so don't blame her... blame the devil from One Republic.What do you think?
- A: Ryan Tedder, yeah. You're right, she isn't to blame but on the filp side if you are the one taking the credit (making the record sales you have to fall through when these things happen.
- what do you understand out of this poem? is it a work of art?
- Q: Early March I had one last touch of winter on mySkinNot so RoutineNot sweating like the wise, minding facesThe tender breathThe mild, calm sunlightcaresses my bare armsOnce, I'm thinkingThinking of not thinkingOh, It's grieving***Pulls me downOn my kneesSweatingMeltingAll broken wingsCounting all the rain dropsThat made me thinkRing, ringfeel sink***DearLet me help your hairOh dearCome no nearI'm no dearCounting my fearsFuck, no tearsI am betterAm i betterBetter i amBetter betterI'm no betterLetter, getterI am tetterrettteretterrrrr...
- A: All poems are a work of art, regardless as to what people may think or say
Prev Question: What president died from a rare disease
People also view