What is collar fever
Scarlet fever is a disease caused by an erythrogenic exotoxin released by Streptococcus pyogenes. It is characterized by: Sore throat, fever ,bright red tongue with a "strawberry" appearance. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-collar-fever ]
More Answers to "What is collar fever"
- What is collar fever
- Scarlet fever is a disease caused by an erythrogenic exotoxin released by Streptococcus pyogenes. It is characterized by: Sore throat, fever ,bright red tongue with a "strawberry" appearance.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- In the jungle at certain times we get ticks in the dog house and the puppies get tick fever. How2prevent?
- Q: The problem is that we are having a damned hard time preventing the ticks. What pesticides to use? How should we use them? How to preventatively treat the puppies? We don't get tick collars here. Can Icon treatment of the dog house harm? Why do ticks only come during the rains?The problem is that we are having a damned hard time preventing the ticks. What pesticides to use? How should we use them? How to preventatively treat the puppies? We don't get tick collars here. Can Icon treatment of the dog house harm? Why do ticks only come during the rains? The only spotter we get is ectopor in this area, and it's not working anymore! What about the eyes?
- A: Baa Baa Bla is right-Get the one that kills Eggs (must get egg one for good support) too. Use it monthy-If you have a very bad tick problem -I would use 2 on dog or cat -one at tail (just the beginning near back ) other neck and a little on back, Best product to use-order on-line. Also Sergent Golds Flea 5 protection is good.
- What would cause swelling in my face and neck after having migraines?
- Q: Started having migraines in June! Finally got relief from that and noticed that my face was really swollen on both sides and a swollen area around my left shoulder/collar bone area. Started running fever, nausea, vomiting, went to dr. ran blood work, sad I had a viral infection possibly the mumps! Week later, blood work little better, swelling and symptoms still there, now a month later, swelling is better on right side but still there on the left! I still have nausea and run low grade fever at night! I also notice a red spot appeared on my face at this same time and it is still there and is kind of dry and scaly now! What the heck is going on? I might add that I have crohns disease, and a history of heart problems, Anybody that can help please!
- A: You have a swollen supraclavicular lymph nodes if you want to search on your own for a better answer. I have them too and am dumb founded as to why. Mine may be do to an abscessed wisdom tooth that was pulled last month and my infection may still be lingering. You could very well have a viral infection or a bacterial infection. The first link describes the possibilities of swollen supraclavicular lymph nodes and it ranges from anything from infection, autoimmune, cat scrach disease and cancer. The one thing that bothers me is that you say you have a low grade fever, prior heart problems and now a facial rash. If it looks anything like a lupus malar rash, take a pictures before it goes away so a specialist can see.I added a link to hugh's syndrome because if you have a malar rash, there is a strong overlap with hughes and lupus.
- I am having a pain in my neck when I breathe in? What is that?
- Q: I do not have a fever.. I feel fine but every couple of months.. When I breathe in, there is a sharp pain in one area on the side of my neck. It kinda moves down into my collar bone. I do not have back pkroblems. What could it be?
- A: Could be SO many different possibilities, watch it and if it continues or worsens get it checked out. Most likely you have a pinched nerve of some kind.
Prev Question: What is human toxicity
People also view