What happens in the Lou gehrigs disease(als)
The Lou Gehhrig's disease damages motor neurons in the brain and spinal cord. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-in-the-lou-gehrigs-disease%28als%29 ]
More Answers to "What happens in the Lou gehrigs disease(als)"
- Why is ALS called Lou Gehrigs disease?
- ALS is often called Lou Gehrig's disease after Lou Gehrig, a hall-of-fame baseball player for the New York Yankees who was diagnosed with ALS in the 1930s. People in England and Australia call ALS Motor Neurone Disease (MND). The French ref...
- What are the odds of getting ALS(Lou Gehrigs)Disease at the age o...?
- The odds of getting ALS in a lifetime are 1-2 out of 100,000. The disease can strike at 15 but it is very rare and certainly <1%. Doing a quick calculation that would put the odds at less than 1,000,000:1 In addition, early onset cases a...
- Do any of you know someone with ALS ( Lou Gehrigs Disease )??
- I have a friend who has it, and he doesnt have much time left. This is a terrible disease and nothing can be done about it. Its heart breaking to walk into his house and seeing him sitting in his chair, not being able to do anything, He h...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- OCD Hypochondriac Panic attacks. Please Help.?
- Q: I'm 15 and have ocd and i am i hypochondriac. If i don't do my ocd rituals i feel like me or one of my family remembers may die or something bad will happen. I can't sit still i'm always paceing. In school i can't work because i am afraid i am going to die. i haven't been like this for a while. Ill be fine the ill think i am going to die or just think about death all the time. Ive never been a nail biter but now i have practically been chewing them non stop. This hasn't happened in a while it went from me thinking i had a brain toomer to a heart attack the intestinal problems to diabetes. Now after coming back to school. I have to take health and we learned about aids and i started thinking i got that after someone started bleeding during football. Now scared i have als(Lou Gehrigs disease) because after learning about it my hands started stiffening up and my muscles have bee twitching alittle bit. I'm not a hypochardiac on purpose i'm just scared and i can't help it. What do you think I should do.
- A: i use to panic alot like you until i figured it's just pointless to worry, as long as you are still breathing you are fine my friend.The time to worrying about flying is when you're on the ground. When you're up in the air, it's too late. No point in worrying about it then.
Prev Question: What do you do when you are conctepated
People also view