What does the longest word in the English mean
PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS = a lung disease caused by breathing in particles of siliceous volcanic dust. MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-the-longest-word-in-the-english-mean ]
More Answers to "What does the longest word in the English mean"
- What does the longest word in english mean?
- Pneu mono ultra microscopic silico volcano coni osis Take out the spaces and you have the whole word without it automatically going to an ellipses It's a very long and unnecessary name for a disease caused by inhaling a fine silica dust fro...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the longest word in the english language? And what does it mean?
- Q: Longest word in the english dictionary and what does the longest word mean
- A: Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis meaning a lung disease caused by breathing ultramicroscopic particles of volcanic silica. This word has never been used; it was artificially contrived to be the longest word in the English language. 43 letters if I counted correctly.The second longest is with 28 letters, "antidisestablishmentarianism" might be the best-known long word in English. It is a rare British term meaning "opposition to removing the tie between the Church of England and the state."
- what does the longest word in english mean?it is: Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis?
- A: Pneu mono ultra microscopic silico volcano coni osisTake out the spaces and you have the whole word without it automatically going to an ellipsesIt's a very long and unnecessary name for a disease caused by inhaling a fine silica dust from a volcano into your lungsWeird, I know =/
- What does this long german word mean in english?
- Q: What does the german word "Freundschaf- tsbezeigun- genstadtvero- rdnetenver- sammlungenf- amilienei- genthüml- ichkeiten" mean? (NOTE: I have inserted the dashes and spaces randomly because yahoo answers can not handle such a long word. It is originally one word.) I know it has something to do with senators or something.
- A: the word is aktually a sentence whitch says the senators are whanting to find out something. icant remmember it all.
Prev Question: What is the disorder that makes you shake
People also view