What does it mean when your face is always red
Rosacea is a skin disease that causes redness and pimples on your nose, cheeks, chin, and forehead. Rosacea often flares when something causes the blood vessels in the face to expand, which causes redness. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-your-face-is-always-red ]
More Answers to "What does it mean when your face is always red"
- What does it mean when most of your face is red, almost always, a...?
- It means that you definitely need to seek professional help (sooner rather than later) and this site is not that.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when most of your face is red, almost always, and you dont sweat?
- Q: Is it a facial condition. It looks kinda like rosacea, but its def. not.
- A: It means that you definitely need to seek professional help (sooner rather than later) and this site is not that.
- What does it mean when your face turns red after consuming alcohol?
- Q: my faced turned beet red after drinking one bud light....i was in the shower when i drank it and drank it pretty fast...i always drink this beverage and never had a problem with it...maybe something with the heat triggered it im not sure someone please help....the redness is still lingering now but slowly going down!!!
- A: Are you Asian? Usually, Asian people have the condition. It's called alcohol flush syndrome and it's genetic. Alcohol (or ethanol) is poisonous to the human body. One of the functions of the liver is to break down alcohol into substances that the body can use or otherwise excrete in urine. This breakdown (or metabolism) of alcohol requires multiple steps and different enzymes.1. An enzyme called alcohol dehydrogenase (ADH) converts alcohol to acetaldehyde. Unfortunately, acetaldehyde is even more harmful to the body than ethanol. Acetaldehyde poisoning is the major cause of "hangovers." 2. An enzyme called aldehyde dehydrogenase-2 (ALDH2) then breaks down acetaldehyde into vinegar (or acetic acid), which is excreted in urine or is used to build fat. 3. A final enzyme breaks down acetic acid into carbon dioxide and water. Other enzymes may also contribute to alcohol metabolism with chronic heavy drinking. Defects in any of these important enzymes can disrupt the process of alcohol metabolism resulting in unpleasant symptoms, like drowsiness, increased heart rate, nausea, facial flushing, and the symptoms of reduced blood pressure. Some people even experience these unpleasant symptoms after only a small amount of alcohol. This adverse reaction to alcohol is called alcohol flush reaction.There is currently no cure for alcohol flush reaction. The fact remains that alcoholism rates are lower among Asian groups, possibly due to the adverse reactions of AFR. Indeed, those who abstain or lightly indulge are protecting their bodies from potential liver damage and other side effects. Experts suggest that consuming certain foods before drinking may help, especially those that contain starches to coat the stomach. Some say that products containing sugar and vitamin B-3 may reduce the effects of a flush. Sugary alcoholic drinks, as well, may help keep symptoms at bay. Products to avoid include irritants such as pain relievers and spicy foods.
- ON the sims number 1 the very first one for gamecube, What does the symbol " unhappy face" mean on work stats
- Q: On the very first sims for gamecube, when clicking left on the d-pad(i believe it's left, whatever arrow on the d-pad the work stats are on) There is an unhappyface and next to it is 1/2 and the number one is in red. My character is a senior military dude, and im trying to get prmotted to level 8, im on the stage where your are married and have 2 kids( which i do) ( also is the level on which is your first level being married) My character is always happy!!! Please help and please reply thanks.... - Jacob
- A: It means you only have 1 out of 2 friends. You need to get one more friend in order to get promoted. Good Luck! It was a fun game....
Prev Question: Is squaids real
People also view