What does it mean if when i pee i pee blood
The medical term for blood in the urine is hematuria. It can be from a urinary tract infection or a sexually transmitted disease. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-if-when-i-pee-i-pee-blood ]
More Answers to "What does it mean if when i pee i pee blood"
- What does it mean if when i pee i pee blood
- The medical term for blood in the urine is hematuria. It can be from a urinary tract infection or a sexually transmitted disease.
- What does it mean when i have little blood clots coming out when ...?
- Maybe your period..? That's just my guess because when you pee while on your period, the pee catches some of the blood and clots that come out of the vaginal hole. Or, you could have a SERIOUS infection which needs to be checked out ASAP! ...
- When I Pee There Is A Tiny Bit Of Blood That Drips What's Does Th...?
- Is your dog peeing more frequently or drinking more water? It could be that she's going into heat if she's not fixed but most people notice that so it's probably a urinary tract infection. You should probably see your regular vet tomorrow ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does it mean when you pee blood ?
- Q: i went to the bathroom and i started peeing blood ! what does this mean i am 13 years old and i didnt lose my virginity ! plz help me i am so scared ! and if its an infection in the bladder or kidney what will the medicine be about ?
- A: Does it sting or burn at all when first starting to pee? If so that's a likely bladder infection. Try drinking cranberry juice (not the concentrated kind but walgreens has a brand that is just the juice). I would take that for 24 hours for the only liquid you have then. When you finish the juice, if it's the bladder infection that should be gone.With kidney stones there can be some bleeding but not to notice that bad in the urine usually. (I've had stones before and it may look like the urine is darker some but not actual blood color) . Also with kidney stones you tend to have a pain that goes up and down the spine on ONE side when they are there. Since you didn't mention any pain I'd think it's not that.You could have your period start if you've never had one before or b/c of your being 13 this can be very irregular. It may look like the blood is in the urine but can be only discharge from this happening . That would stop on it's own.
- What does it mean when you pee blood when your pregnant?
- Q: My friend is pregnant and she just texted me and asked me if its bad cuz shes peein blood. Shes not havin any unusual pains or anything, shes just peein blood. Is there somethin wrong?
- A: somtimes when women are pregnant they experiance something that is similar to their period called break through bleeding. If it is a lot however, I would have her go and get checked out.
- What does it mean when you pee blood?
- Q: IM ONLY 14. I don't know if that changes anything, but i hope it does. I have already posted one question asking the same thing but i forgot to add my age. Okay so, it has been going on for about a week or 2. When i use the bathroom there is blood. and it feels like i have to use the bathroom every 2 minutes.But it doesn't feel like that all the time, its usually at night or even when im sitting for a long time at school.For example, ill get up at 12 to use the bathroom and there would be blood when i pee. Then i go back to bed and 2 min. later it would feel like i have to use the bathroom again. But when i try, its just blood. And i know its not my period. Please list all the possible reasons for thisThank you.
- A: What it means is that you need to tell your mother and you need to get to a doctor. If you can not tell your mother talk to the school nurse or your teacher. Listing reasons do not matter.See a doctor SOONEST; if any of this is true. If it is not it is a very sick joke and you need to be seen by a different kind of doctor because you are disturbed.
Prev Question: What is the technical term for a fever
People also view