What does it mean breathing heavily
Shortness of breath has many different causes. Obstruction of the air passages of the nose, mouth, or throat may lead to difficulty breathing. Heart disease can cause breathlessness if the heart is unable to pump enough blood 2 supply oxygen. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-breathing-heavily ]
More Answers to "What does it mean breathing heavily"
- What does it mean breathing heavily
- Shortness of breath has many different causes. Obstruction of the air passages of the nose, mouth, or throat may lead to difficulty breathing. Heart disease can cause breathlessness if the heart is unable to pump enough blood 2 supply oxyge...
- What does it mean when your cat is breathing heavily through its ...?
- Your cat could have allergies; an obstruction in the nose or a symptom of other diseases and it would be wise to take your cat to the vets immediately! If you wait it could get worse and it's possible you could lose you pet. If money is a p...
- What does my Mom's Dream mean? Why is she waking up breathing hea...?
- Nightmares can cause you to get really into it. I know I have dreams about falling and I wake up with the sensation that I'm falling even though I'm firmly resting on my bed. It's strange I know but it's okay. Completely normal.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when a fish breathes heavily and goes to the bottom of the tank?
- Q: I have 6 fish in the tank and only one of them is doing that. It is a red fantail.
- A: Heavy breathing and hanging at the bottom could mean that your water quality has become poor. Test your water, especially for ammonia.Are their any other visible signs of illness? Spots? Rubbing against ornaments or the substrate?In any case, a small partial water change should perk him up.~Was everyone wiped out by the plague? No, because each immune system is different, and that includes fish. That one afflicted fish is showing signs of stress first because he is the weakest. Six goldfish (I'm assuming all fancy goldfish?) create a huge impact on the tank. Unless your aquarium is at the very least 60 gallons, it's not big enough and waste levels will be high.
- What does my Mom's Dream mean? Why is she waking up breathing heavily?
- Q: She spoke to me today,she said that she's been having weird dreams lately.On a daily basis for the past 2 weeks.I remember a couple of months ago, she told me she had a dream which now that I think of it, its very similar to this one.She has a dream, the most recent one,she was running after some one to get some water because she was thirsty.In the dreams she seems to be asking some one for help orseems to be in help.And when she wakes up (in the middle of the night),she wakes up "choking".She says she feels like some one just choked her and she breathes very heavily. What could this dream mean?
- A: Nightmares can cause you to get really into it. I know I have dreams about falling and I wake up with the sensation that I'm falling even though I'm firmly resting on my bed. It's strange I know but it's okay. Completely normal.
- what could this mean, what do you think?
- Q: My sister has had a very serious paranormal experience at her apartment. She was lying on the couch and fell asleep while her boyfriend fell asleep in his room. She said she had fallen asleep then got woken up by a noise in the kitchen she looked at the time and it was 5:30 am she said it sounded like someone getting a butter knive out of the drawer she figured it was just her boyfriend and fell asleep. Then she said she could not get up like something was holding her down from moving (this had happened a previous time before maybe a month before this) she said her eyes were closed but she could picture a man like a fat bald man very evil looking holding her down. she said she could not raise her arms or her body and the only thing she could do was breathe heavily. Mean while her boyfriend was sleeping and he explained that he had heard a little girl laugh and run down the hallway and that woke him up immediatley and he was thinking to him self wtf did i just dream and that made him go in the livingroom and check kelley. she said it was like she was out of her body at this point because she could see her boyfriend coming around the corner to get her and as he was the man lightened up she could move a little more then her boyfriend said he woke her up because she was breathing very heavily and fast then she said when she saw him right next to her the man disappeared completely and he said her eyes were closed that whole time and when she opened them it was only 5:34. Soooo do you think something happened to this little girl did she wake her boyfriend up to help her? she said that she had seen this small blonde girl previously like peeking around the corner and other things.also they already thought about it being neighbors but there is no one in the apartments next to them and the ones below them moved out. anddd last of this lol the person trying to sell them the apartment said that the lady she showed it to before said that the walls were talking to her??
- A: I think your sister has a very active imagination.I don't believe in that mumbo jumbo& neither does 90% of the population.
Prev Question: Is olive oil good to reduse cholesterol
People also view