What disease does Tiny Tim have in a Christmas Carol
In a 1992 issue of the American Journal of Diseases of Children Dr. Donald Lewis theorized that Tiny Tim had a kidney disease. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-disease-does-tiny-tim-have-in-a-christmas-carol ]
More Answers to "What disease does Tiny Tim have in a Christmas Carol"
- What is wrong with tiny tim in a christmas carol
- Dickens never specified the affliction in the book, but renal tubular acidosis and rickets have been suggested as possibilities.
- What was Tiny Tim's Illness (from A Christmas Carol)??
- The speculation I've always heard was that it was probably one of two things common in Victorian England, those being tuberculosis, or polio. Both could have potentially been successfully dealt with given proper medical attention, which wou...
- How did tiny tim die in the book a christmas carol?
- His death was not part of the story line . the reformed Scrooge paid for health-care equipment such as crutches. Perhaps you are thinking of another Dickensian character (Little Nell) who did expire as part of the story line. Oddly only adu...
Prev Question: Do beans make you lose weight
People also view