What disease does Andy Milonakis have
Andy Milonakis has a congenital growth-hormone condition that gives him the outward appearance and voice of a pre-adolescent boy. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-disease-does-andy-milonakis-have ]
More Answers to "What disease does Andy Milonakis have"
- What disease does andy milonakis have?
- Andy Milonakis was born January 30, 1976, and has a congenital growth-hormone condition. This makes him look and sound like a child when he is actually an adult.
- What is the disease andy milonakis has?
- Andy Milonakis has a congenital growth-hormone condition that gives him the outward appearance and voice of an adolescent boy, when he is in fact a grown man. Early in life he was subjected to frequent prejudice in reference to his disorder...
- Why is Andy Milonakis's disease called
- Andy suffers from a growth hormone deficiency which is why he appears so young. He is actually 33 years old! Cha Cha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What disease does Andy Milonakis/Gary Coleman have?
- Q: You know, the one where they look like kids for their whole life...
- A: Gary Coleman has a kidney problem, I'm not sure about Andy.
- anyone now a lot of andy milonakis?
- Q: I know he's like 33 and has a growth hormone disease does he have kids? is he married? straight or gay? and etc.what happened to his show? what does he do now?
- A: Joe, there is a little about him at the IMDb website:http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1429102/bioHe seems pretty busy with severla projects in post-production:http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1429102/maindetailsAnd he has his own MySpace profile, where you can read his blogs, send him a message or post a comment:http://www.myspace.com/andymilonakis
- The Truth About Andy Milonakis........?
- Q: What is his real age, does he have a disease that makes him appear older?Also can someone tell me if his show is canceled and any other information on this fat kid (guy?)?
- A: 30, has that same disease that makes you look child-like.http://www.mtv2.com/#andymilonakishttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Milonakis
Prev Question: How does failure to floss and brush teeth lead to gum disease
People also view