What can cause your heart to race at night when trying to sleep
Causes of rapid heart beat include scarring of heart tissue, heart disease, high blood pressure,diabetes and overactive thyroid gland. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-cause-your-heart-to-race-at-night-when-trying-to-sleep ]
More Answers to "What can cause your heart to race at night when trying to sleep"
- What can cause your heart to race at night when trying to sleep?
- Causes of rapid heart beat include scarring of heart tissue, heart disease, high blood pressure,diabetes and overactive thyroid gland.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- My song to Breezy do you like it? ?
- Q: ….and the light shone through on a cold winter day. Melting my path and chaining my heart to the way, you point to the son, or shine under the stars, make believing your ours, just to say: “Hmmm hahahahah Something isn’t right. Adjust the light. I’m going to Mars.She laughs at your truths while packaging your lies in a box as she sighs.Strong shoulders, willing hands, wishful baby eyes. My hope sealed inside with a kiss and a bow. I do not know if the world will thank your tries. Student of your heart, and not of High School! Breeze, I’m no fool, but should have been for you. Strong and noble she sits all alone, or with a friend she’d love. Watching movies, trying on music, playing with Grace. The hunt the race, for a legal age, a home not a stage and love armouring her so she might breathe and never have to leave again. War and peace all begin within Brianna. She clutches a sword found in the dark, crafted by hearts who would build their empire upon her scars for their personal war or last stand. And my mangled hand is the bloodiest. Aside from all lust, my bond to your song, calls to me something like rain. “Be strong. Grow.So I can finally have shade. I can finally be safe You know??”Warrior know, to be another’s sunlight is quite a plight. Let the dead things care for the dead. Shine for us bright through the night instead. Bring yourself to new heights, let good grow So you may know who you are. Loved more than the stars, is Brianna. If the sun had .his way that is what I would say. Instead, I shriek back at the rain.“Stay away from my daughter, do not chase her inside. Let her know laughter let her grow through her pain.”The wind kicks, bites, and hates.Strong one wait. Good can not grow just cause its disguised as so. Brianna don’t sleep, weep. And know that your mother creeps along this earth, stone upon neck cursing her birth and the wreck that first caused me to scream, howl, fight for , and scare someone who only ever needed love. Claimed by up above is Brianna. I fear for our way and will till the day you shine for the stars in the sky. Drip dropping soft glittery crys that allowed the box to form. We see that your ready for home, as he rips off the bow allowing your piercing light.Reverbating like a song embracing a genteel sky.GigglesSilly look at the light. Look at the light, Mommy.Do you see me? do you see me? Mom do you see me?Hahahahahahahahahaha you can only see a part of me. Wait theres more. When Heaven opens the door When Heaven opens the door.Grace, the one she plays with is her rottweiler dog.she left home a year ago. shes 17 as of two days ago(hugging myself right now lol)she is safe
- A: It's nice! You've got a talent to boast. Keep up the good work.
- Relationship troubles and I cannot focus on my coming test for my new job.....Please help!?
- Q: Have you ever been so out of control emotionally over a guy or the decision about your feelings and it was effecting every aspect of your day and night and sleep? I am trying to study for a test to get a license for my new job and I feel like I cannot focus or study because I am so confused about my love life......I feel ridiculous and I am cough between feelings for two people....I do not know what to think or how I feel anymore and I must somehow push forward and study for a test when all I really want to do is cry and berate myself for not knowing how I feel! Does anyone have suggestions for what I can do to get through this? I love two men. One of whom I have known a long time and trust completely. The other I have not known so long and do not trust near as much but feel quite strongly for....The fact that I am so torn must mean I do not know how I feel, right? Any advice will be so appreciated......See I know it sounds ridiculous but haven't you ever felt like you did not know what you wanted and like everything was spinning out of control.......Please spare me any criticizing comments about the fact that I should know who I love.....Don't you think I have hammered myself over this again and again. I am not trying to play a game here or play with anyone's heart. I really am so confused. Sometimes I think to myself that I should forget anyone else and marry the man I love and trust and I say to myself that( maybe it will work out whether you love him now as only a friend you will grow to love him the other ways in time). I wish I knew what to do and what is right. I read this not long ago, written on the trash can in the ladies room at my jr. college (No one tells me what to do, but sometimes I wish they would, cause I haven't got a clue!)This is how I feel right now......I have no doubt I love the man I trust most whom I have loved as a friend and maybe more, but I am not sure if I love him the way I must to make a romantic future with him (to marry him) I have recently met this man from Egypt and he makes my heart race with excitement, but there is also reason to be not 100% trusting of him and I wonder if my feelings for him are just some sort of shallow attraction. I have not had a lot of experience in love so I find myself torn between the safe love and the other love I am not even sure of. Sorry for getting off track here. My question really is (what should I do to be able to focus on what I must right now, the test?) If you have advice on the other part, It would be so welcome too........Thanks everyone! So many great people and answers almost always... God bless.
- A: yup
- What do you think about what I wrote??
- Q: The strangerDay by day, night after night, I can't close my eyes without seeing his face. That face that stole my dreams, a face that I can't go to sleep without seeing his eyes looking at in the darkness.I still remember his smile, his eyes with a color that nobody saw before. One day they are cold and dark and the other day they are shining yellow caramel. I still remember his eyes when we first met, they were dark and cold, I remember the joy that was obvious in them. I still remember the place I first met him, it was in the darkness somewhere where nobody goes. I still remember how he got closer, how he said: "Don’t be afraid, I won't kill you" with his sweet quite voice. "What do you want?" I asked with panic, I thought about all the things a guy could do to a girl, he laughed quietly and said with his unbelievable voice:" What I want from you isn’t what a normal human wants". I remember how he got closer, I remember his cold fingers on my neck, one touch and my whole body began screaming, my human-instinct told me to run, run away, far away. That this stranger would not cause anything but trouble, yet my legs didn’t move and I stayed where I was beneath the stranger's eyes. I tried to calm down and my head began spinning: Who is this person? I didn’t know…but I was sure that he was more then just a human….my heart began racing….more than just a human? …. The stranger laughed like he could hear my heart beat and knew how scared I was, I looked at him and was shocked by his beauty, I stared into his eyes and whispered: "What are you?" ."Don’t be afraid honey…I don’t want to hurt you but I need to". "What do you want?" I asked. "Your blood…".Could it be that he is…no that can't be…he can't be… Then I remembered his face coming closer to my neck, his teeth cutting my skin and his mouth drinking my blood. Blood full of innocence and trust, I felt how thirsty he was, he was drinking faster and faster, drinking the blood of a human free of guilt, the blood of a human who didn’t do anything wrong…"Vampire" I whispered the only word I could say, he laughed again…"I'm sorry sweetheart but you will turn to be just like me…" "Why?" I asked, but he was gone and I stayed there without an answer. He was gone, without erasing this memory from my heart, he went and left behind the knowledge that these imaginary creatures really do exist…and one day I will turn into a stranger like him…into a creature of the night…into a Vampire…The last thing I remember was that I heard his sweet amazing laugh that I hated myself for loving it…and then I was alone…alone in the darkness...I woke up in the middle of the night… it was the same stupid dream again that wakes me up… was this my imagination playing a bad game with me? Or was this real? I looked in the mirror and saw the blood on my neck and a little mark of a bit… no, this wasn’t just a dream this was the reality of my life…I know its not a poem....its just creative writing....So what do you think about it??
- A: this is brilliant...doesn't seeem like the writing of a beginner ....more like a classic story...great work...i love it....normaly i don't like vapire stories but this one really caught ny attention.....good idea and brilliant workgood luck...and keep it up...also keep posting to YA
Prev Question: Is there a cure for thyroid disease
People also view