What can cause a vibration feeling in your feet
That feeling can be from restless leg syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, and Lyme disease. You should see your doctor for testing. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-cause-a-vibration-feeling-in-your-feet ]
More Answers to "What can cause a vibration feeling in your feet"
- What is causing the tingling/vibration feeling in my foot??
- I used to have something really similar to this during my teenage years, and I sort of just ignored it. Eventually it went away, in fact I forgot about it until I read this question. If it really concerns you, check with your doctor to see ...
- I have a buzzing/vibrating feeling in my foot. What could it be??
- Not Medical Advice: Leg vibrating can be caused by dehydration or lack of potassium. See an MD.
- Why Do I Feel A Vibration When Foot Is On Gas Pedal??
- Could be an number of things. Could be your tire are out of balance or maybe one of them is about to loose it's treads. Could be the drive shaft is out of balance or your U-joint is getting ready to go out. You really need to take it in and...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- writing advice please?
- Q: here are small samples from a few small random pieces i have done. its just to show my over all style.what are some good and bad points, some comments, and some suggestions you would make?here are the pieces:1)I was the only one who saw the chunk of rock falling at their heads. I teleported behind them and yanked them back a few feet by their wrists. They looked at me. The newly arrived boy, the older boy didn’t say a word. He just looked, wide eyed, trying to figure out if it was really me behind the coat of blood. The whole cave was starting to cave in. I pulled them through the exit and down the path the younger or the two had come. I was a head of them, pulling them along with me as fast as I could avoiding the tumbling rocks. My pace slowed more and more each second. I was running out of energy. The only reason I had been able to fight was the adrenaline rush caused by my anger. Now the snake was gone… I was starting to calm down. I was regaining the dizziness I had fought off, and more so: the pain i couldnt fight off. Somewhere along the path the boys got in front of me. Now they were pulling me down the path. The rocks were getting closer it seemed. i could hear the crashing at my ears, the vibrations shook my every step, but the sound seemed fadeing. Their pace quickened pulling me along with them. I saw the exit, the glowing while light from outside. Or…was I seeing a different white light…I wasn’t exactly sure. I was slipping… literally. Though I didn’t even notice when my hands slid from each of theirs. I fell forward, flat on my face. I didn’t know I had stopped moving… everything was still moving around me… spinning. My senses were numbed… i couldnt feel the vibrations of the rock, nor could i hear the colapsing of the rigid walls.unfortunatly, i was not compleately uncoherent. I felt a hand go around my waist listing me off the ground. I cringed. The person’s arm across my midsection felt as if they had stuck a live wire into my wound. The next thing I knew I entered the light…2)I had to ask, "...what are you doing here?" he looked furious."What am I doing here? This was supposed to be my mission! The real question is what the hell are you doing here?!" he whispered, anger very apparent in his voice. "I mean honestly Joya! Is this not bad enough?!" he asked looking down to my arm covering my midsection. "Do you want to die?! Going on an S ranked mission alone, with an injury that nearly killed you none the less, is pretty much the equivalent of committing suicide!" I looked away."Its my life and I can do what I please with it...why do you care anyways?" I told him whipping emotion from my face. His glare had more venom then a basilisk."Why don't you care?!" he countered."Because...""Because why?!" his voice raised, his grip tightened."Because the mission come first." I answered, that was indeed the ninja way...however, and that was not my reasoning. Because I have nothing left to loose. I thought to myself."Joya! This is your life. Don't throw it away by doing stupid things!" he exclaimed. his face severe, but his eyes were pleading."Why does it matter?!" I whisper yelled back. "What difference does it make?!""You idiot!" he started furiously. every trace of compassion erased. "I don't know if being dead makes a difference to you or not...but it makes a difference to other people!""Like who!" it was a statement, not a question. who was there? the father i never had? the mother who never came back from her mission? the teammates i just lost? nobody. that was the sad truth. nobody."Like me!" he blurted out. I looked at him in disbelief. there was one option i hadnt concitered: the boy who tackled me to the ground and started yelling at me not even 24 hours after he broke up with me.what kind of sick joke was this supposed to be!"yeah right." i muttered under my breath. "you care about as much as i do at this point.""if i cared as much as you did, i wouldnt have come to stop you." there was no denying the truth his glorious onxy eyes held. compassion, regret, and suprisingly: love were the emotions written clear on the beautiful boy's troubled face. and i couldnt deny it. i couldnt deny he was sencere. and i couldnt deny that i was sill in love with him. 3)The next thing I knew I was in the garden. It was even more beautiful at night. I was going somewhere, I didn’t know where though. My eyes were open, but I wasn’t even completely sure if I was awake. It didn’t matter right now, I had to get to my destination. I kept walking, it felt like I was walking on air. I passed all of the pretty flowers but didn’t give much thought to them. I don’t think I was giving much thought to anything right now. My head felt airy, almost empty. It was weird I didn’t even ask myself what I was doing, I just kept walking as if I was in a trance or something. I was almost at the edge of the garden, there was a large house in the middle ooh glad ya like.if you want the whole thing (everything i wrote so far. thats 24 chapters)for the naruto one *yeeep one is naruto...just not all of them are lol*then here:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4444042/1/itachis_lover_young_true_lovel8rs.
- A: This is very good go on and continue(Naruto?)don't give up and try not to showw a lot of the story to people but i think this is VERY VERY GOOD!!!please keep it upone day it'll be published and i'll read itbut don't forget to mention sunny bridge
Prev Question: Is lupis contageous
People also view