What are vital statistics
Vital statistics in society are statistics relating to births, deaths, marriages, health, and disease. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-vital-statistics ]
More Answers to "What are vital statistics"
- ･ Vital statistics refer to data collected concerning birth, death, marital status and general health,... ･ Aggregate vital statistics are gathered in order to gauge certain elements of a particular population... ･ Individual vital statisti...
- In terms of an incoming emergency room patient, vital statistics include: pulse and blood pressure.
- You don’t really want to know do you? Ok I am 5’2’’ 117lbs flat chest 30 waist 26 hips 29 flat butt. I must have a good self image to answer this. Really I am a woman 35 years old. When I was in high school every one said I was a carpenter...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to look up history of family using Kentucky vital statistics?
- Q: Every year we have a family reunion in Louisville, Kentucky, and regardless of the type of weather or what hectic schedules we all have, everyone always shows up. This year will commemorate our 25th year of getting together and reuniting for some family fun. My cousins and I are trying to get together a huge scrapbook full of important dates for our family and it is my job to search the vital statistics that are on the books in Kentucky. Know where I can find this info?
- A: I bet your elders will love looking at that scrapbook. Vital statistics are really easy to find for Kentucky. Most states have a database through their county courthouses that hold all of that type of information. You will basically be looking for four main life events when you search for vital statistics: birth, death, marriage, and divorce. Each of these records will contain exact dates of when they occurred helping you to make time markers of your family's life. When you go in search for these records you will need some specific information handy. Try to find the complete names of the individuals you are searching for. You will also need to pinpoint exact counties or cities where these events may have taken place and approximate dates will help as well. You will need to state why you are looking for these records along with your full name and contact information. And finally, a self-addressed stamped envelope will seal the deal. Quickly and Easily Find Kentucky Vital Records Using Our Advanced Online Retrieval System ?http://www.recordssitereviews.com/vital_records.php
- How to find the vital statistics bureau?
- Q: My little girl is almost six months old, and I can't seem to find her social security card. I was living at my moms and then moved because she lost her house to foreclosure. I probably lost it in the move because I have kind of been sleeping at numerous friends' houses until I can find a permanent location. I was told to go to the vital statistics bureau to get the card, but what is that and where do I find one?
- A: There is a vital statistics bureau, or more commonly known as the Bureau of Vital Statistics, in every US state. They house information like birth records, death records, marriage records, and divorce records as well. It is important for each state to maintain such records so they can keep track of things like population growth or deaths due to diseases. It can be tricky finding the right office that you need to get your daughter's social security card just by looking in the phone book as the building probably houses tons of various agencies. I think you would be more successful looking online at a public records site that can direct you to the phone number or address you need. Www.recordssitereviews.com/vital_records.php is a really good site to use. They will have what you are looking for and their site is really easy to navigate. Good luck and I hope this helps you find what you're looking for.
- How do people learn to control vital statistics?
- Q: How do people learn to control things such as pulse, heart beat and blood pressure during times of stress? What techniques can be mastered to learn to control these things? I've noticed most people capable of doing this are psychologists and/or psychiatrists.
- A: Deep breathing is how they say to do it. I have OCD and Tourette's, relaxation therapy has been one of the main ways I have attempted to control my tics and intrusive/anxious thoughts is through deep breathing, which in slowing heart rate and blood pressure, etc, is a somewhat effective way to control the intensity of my severe Tourette's syndrome tics, and a very good way to control my OCD. Although sometimes it is very, very difficult to slow down and focus on breathing.
Prev Question: What is the name of the disease the sister had in Pet Sematary
People also view