Most common cause of death
Heart disease causes the most deaths [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/most-common-cause-of-death ]
More Answers to "Most common cause of death"
- What is the most common cause of death among 12 year olds
- For the age group of 5-14 years, the leading cause of death is accidents followed by cancer and homicide. Do the ChaCha!
- What is the most common cause of death
- The most common cause of death is cardiac failure, followed by infection and malignancy (Ansell and Feest, 2002; McDonald and Russ, 2002;
- Is breast cancer the most common cause of death for women?
- No. Although many women get breast cancer, it is not a common cause of death. Heart disease is the number one cause of death among women age 40 and above, followed by stroke, lung cancer, and lung diseases. Breast cancer is the fifth leadin...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the most common cause of parental death?
- Q: Of parents that die before their children are grown, what is the most common cause of death? I'd like a real source I can look at, if you answer this question.
- A: I don't have a definite answer. I would bet the top three would be heart attacks, cancer and car accidents. Heart attacks and cancr are the leading causes of death in general, while car accidents are the leading cause of very early death in people who survive infancy.
- How many people die each year? Also, what is the most common cause of death?
- Q: Through research, I found that the rate of death is currently 8.2 deaths per 1,000 people and the current world population is estimated to be 6,790,062,216. What I'm looking for are a rough estimated number to define how many people die each year in addition to finding out the most common cause of death in the world.
- A: 56,599,216 average deaths a year and most die from heart disease, about 15%
- The third most common cause of death for older men. Is this check available on request ?
- Q: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7081515.stmI had never heard of this (why?) and it is the third most common cause of death for older men. A Ruptured aneurysm is a common and deeply painful way to die.All that is involved is a straightforward ultrasound scan.Which would save many lives - at least 3,000 a year
- A: I had an aneurism in my ascending aorta. Luckily this was found and monitored for a few years. My surgeon said he was`nt too worried about the aneurism as he was about my aortic valve. OnNovember 9th 2005 both were fixed, I have also just had a hip resurfaced, been out of hospital a week. Both operations were done by excellent surgeons at Coventry University hospital. From what I understand A ruptured aorta means death in about 10mins.
Prev Question: Is there a disease that makes bumps on your arms
People also view