Is penicillin in moldy bread
Penicillin is defined as any antibiotic drug taken from molds or made synthetically to treat different diseases and/or infections. More specifically, penicillin is the liquid which is secreted from penicillium notatum, which is the mold. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-penicillin-in-moldy-bread ]
More Answers to "Is penicillin in moldy bread"
- Is penicillin in moldy bread
- Penicillin is defined as any antibiotic drug taken from molds or made synthetically to treat different diseases and/or infections. More specifically, penicillin is the liquid which is secreted from penicillium notatum, which is the mold. Ch...
- Is moldy bread bad for penicillin allergy?
- I do not know the answer to this question. I was on the internet to research the answer myself. I have a 20 year old daughter that was diagnosed with a penicillin allergy when she was 4 years old. She broke out in hives and looked like some...
- Should I be worried? I ate moldy bread and I'm allergic to penici...?
- Some symptoms that you should really be worried about is closing up of the mouth or throat. Also swelling of the face or throat. I think you should be fine though. Especially the longer it gets after eating it without having any weird sympt...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is moldy bread a possible penicillin alternative?
- Q: I know that penicillin is made from mold. I got in a discussion with a colleague and he said he's heard of his grandmother making a soup out of moldy bread as an alternative to penicillin?has anyone heard of this? how would you make the soup?
- A: I wouldn't doubt that the story is true, but when you look back on some of those old "remedies" you realize that the patients survived in spite of them, rather than because of them.You wouldn't know which mold you had on the bread, good or bad.
Prev Question: Why is it called ringworm if it is not an actual worm
People also view