Is it unhealthy to eat ciggarette ashes
Pica is disease which causes unnatural food cravings.Eating cigarette ashes is quite bad for one's health,causing stomach ailments,allowing potentially toxic level of substances into body.Pica treated with nutritional supplements or other treatment. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-unhealthy-to-eat-ciggarette-ashes ]
More Answers to "Is it unhealthy to eat ciggarette ashes"
- What would happen if one were to regularly eat cigarette ashes??
- its called pica and not sure what happen but its common
- Is it harmful to eat cigarette ashes
- People with pica frequently crave and consume nonfood items such as cigarette ashes. It is not advisable to eat them. You should consult with a doctor if you have cravings, it could indicate an underlying health problem.
- Why does my dog eat cigarette ashes?
- He probably goes after it just because it's moving...I don't think it's bad or good for him...there's little left of anything, once it's burned. p
Prev Question: What is the name of the genetic disorder in which an offspring receives multiple y chromosomes
People also view