Is Feline Leukemia contagious to humans
Epidemiological and laboratory studies have failed to provide evidence that Feline Leukemia can be transmitted from infected cats to humans. Regardless, FeLV-infected cats may carry other diseases. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-feline-leukemia-contagious-to-humans ]
More Answers to "Is Feline Leukemia contagious to humans"
- Can feline leukemia be harmful to humans?
- No , FLV is not transferable to a human host . See related link below to additional information .
- Can humans become infected with feline leukemia?
- Feline leukemia is a virus that only affects cats. The virus is perhaps the most common cause of illness and death in domestic cats and can be transmitted from cat to cat. It cannot be transmitted to humans (including children and the elder...
- Can Feline Leukemia be spread on to humans?
- No, but it can be spread from cat to cat THROUGH humans. If you have a cat that has F.L. I urge you to WASH YOUR HANDS with antibacterial soap before you touch any other animal. F.L. can spread cat to cat like human AIDS can be spread, plus...
Prev Question: What does angioplasty mean
People also view