Is Addison's disease curable
Treatment of Addison's disease involves replacing, or substituting, the hormones that the adrenal glands are not making. It is. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-addison%27s-disease-curable ]
More Answers to "Is Addison's disease curable"
- Is Addison's disease curable
- Treatment of Addison's disease involves replacing, or substituting, the hormones that the adrenal glands are not making. It is.
- What is the cure for Addison's disease?
- The treatment is hormonal replacement. Your body is not producing adequate amounts of cortisol (from your adrenal gland) and possibly aldosterone. There are several causes and your physician can determine what is the proper med regimen. Wit...
- What drug is used to cure Addison's disease?
- Addison's disease ( or adrenal insufficiency ) treatment is lifelong replacement of the STEROID hormones produced by the adrenals, usually with hydrocortisone or cortisone. This is a serious disease that requires MONITORING
Prev Question: What diseases do moles carry
People also view