How long does Fifth Disease last
The rash of fifth disease usually lasts 1 to 3 weeks. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-fifth-disease-last ]
More Answers to "How long does Fifth Disease last"
- How long does fifth disease last?
- Older children and adults may have joint pain and swelling for months or even years.
- How long does fifths disease last in adults?
- Fifth Disease Symptoms. Symptoms of Fifth Disease could include rash, runny nose, flushing, red cheeks, lacy rash, and flushed complexion...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does rash from fifth disease last?
- Q: My nephew had fifth disease and no one new until he broke out in a rash. Well my son now has the rash and has had it for about a week and a half, when will it go away? He has an appointment today with his pediatrician but I was wondering if anyone else has had a child with fifth disease and how long the rash lasted with their children or themselves.
- A: Here:http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/parvovirus-infection/DS00437Check out Mayo Clinic and see what they say.
- How long does Fifth disease last?
- Q: I am an adult with fifth disease. I woke up with severe arthritic pain one week ago. I've been struggling with the pain for the entire week. Some days are better than others, but regular activities are hindered daily. I am very tired all the time, and I want to know when I can expect this to subside. It's awful. Any personal experiences out there?
- A: The rash on children lasts for about two weeks. I don't know about adults. Sorry
- How long does Fifth Disease last in adults?
- A: I had fifth's disease for about 5 weeks. It was extremely awful. If you get swelling in your ankles or wrists make sure you see your doctor. The spots should start to fade around week 3 or 4. It's awful but as they say, this too shall pass.
Prev Question: What is a nerve conduction test
People also view