How does your teeth get yellow
Teeth may become stained yellow by foods or drinks such as coffee, tea, cola, wine and certain fruits & vegetables. Yellow stains may also be caused by tobacco use, poor dental hygiene, disease, medications such as antibiotics or antihistamines MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-does-your-teeth-get-yellow ]
More Answers to "How does your teeth get yellow"
- Why do teeth get yellow?
- Teeth get yellow because when you eat food you don't always get the food out right?So bacteria starts to grow. This turns it yellow. To keep your teeth from turning yellow you should brush them. That's a fact. When you don't brush your tee...
- How do you get rid of yellow teeth?
- Brush Brush Brush! And also you can try using the best tooth paste that you can find. Try having your dentist find you a good tooth paste too. Try chewing whitening gum too. You can also try using whitening strips. Oh and mayby you should c...
- Will my teeth get yellow again?
- You may notice a slight change in color several months down the road but that can be taken care of in just a couple of nights every 6 months or so. A lot depends on you if you are a smoker or if you drink a lot of tea or coffee you might no...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you remove the yellow stains on your teeth from braces?
- Q: A lot of people get yellow stains on their teeth easily from braces. Is there a way to remove it, like when you get your braces off?
- A: go to the dentist and get a professional tooth whitening.
- How much does it cost to bleach your teeth?
- Q: I'm getting my braces off soon, and I wanted to know how much it costs to have a professional bleach treatment or whatever done on your teeth. I'm afraid that I'll have yellow teeth with whiter spots where the brackets used to be. How much can a bleach treatment cost?
- A: i had a little problem with that.professionals will tell you to try the crest white strips, it costs $30.i tried it and it worked.
- how can you get rid of the yellow tint on your teeth ?
- Q: i do brush my teeth but i still have the yellow tint i dont even smoke or drink coffeeIM 14
- A: THERE IS A NORMAL YELLOWISH TINT TO NATURAL HEALTHY TEETH BECAUSE THE UNDERLYING COLOR BENEATH THE WHITE ENAMEL IS YELLOW IN COLOR. A THINNING OF THE ENAMEL IS WHAT CAUSES THE YELLOW TINT. BLEACHING WITH WHITENING STRIPS WILL HELP FIX THIS PROBLEM.THIS IS USUALLY SEEN IN THE CAMINE TEETH WHERE IT'S CLOSE TO THE GUMS AND THE ENAMELL IS THIN.
Prev Question: What are some types of intestinal disorders
People also view