How dirty are pigeons really
Pigeons can carry diseases such as Chiamdiosis and Psittacosis, which are viruses similar to influenza and pneumonia. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-dirty-are-pigeons-really ]
More Answers to "How dirty are pigeons really"
- How dirty are pigeons really
- Pigeons can carry diseases such as Chiamdiosis and Psittacosis, which are viruses similar to influenza and pneumonia.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I get rid of pigeons?
- Q: Pigeons are all over my home, and they are really dirty!!!
- A: well placed plastic owl, should do the trick,change his position a little from time to time
- Q: Recently my little sis has been interested in getting a bird... I went with her to several Pet Stores, and could not believe how expensive they were... So we decided, that we would take in a couple of pigeons... My little sis loves them, but sometimes they peck at her, and she hasn't been feeling well lately. Which leads me to my two questions...My friends told me;1) That taking a bird off of the street is illegal, like kidnapping or something... That can't be true can it?2) There is a slight chance that they may carry diseases... Are birds really that dirty?
- A: ignore most of the answers above, they display ignorance rather than any real information.If your sister would really like to have a few pigeons, there are places where you can get them for almost nothing and, in fact, there are a lot of birds looking for homes.check out these Yahoo sites. http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/fprc/http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/911PigeonAlert/They're good people - the 911 Pigeon Alert, especially, can get you birds other than ferals as well.
- Chasing pigeons from your house?...?
- Q: There are pigeons living on my roof and it's getting really dirty because they are leaving droppings and it smells. They have a nest on my roof and I don't want to kill the eggs. How do I get them away from my house and keep it that way? Thank you!
- A: some people say that if you clean the area with bleach, they'll go away, but what really worked for me was troll dolls, but not the funny ones, the ones from Norway, but I'm sure you can buy them wherever you livehttp://www.goshopnorway.com/troll_dolls.aspPS. don't know why it works, but it does
Prev Question: Can penicillin cure STDs
People also view