Does Tom Hanks have a disease
Tom Hanks doesn't have a disease. He did have a serious staph infection in leg after returning from overseas location shoot. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-tom-hanks-have-a-disease ]
More Answers to "Does Tom Hanks have a disease"
- Does Tom Hanks have a disease
- Tom Hanks doesn't have a disease. He did have a serious staph infection in leg after returning from overseas location shoot.
- In the movie "Saving Private Ryan," Tom Hanks' characte...?
- I read this from a Spielberg interview: Consequently, the heroism of Captain Miller is far different from the heroism of Sergeant Stryker. Miller is heroic precisely because he lacks heroism. His shaking hands reveal the psychic damage he's...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- So do this mean I like have some kind of disease?
- Q: Robert Loggia (born January 3, 1930) is an Italian-American film and television actor and director, who specializes in character parts. Best known for his exuberant dance with Tom Hanks on a gigantic keyboard in Big (1988), Robert Loggia began his studies at New York's Actors Studio. His first important Broadway assignment was 1955's The Man with the Golden Arm; one year later, he made his first film, Somebody Up There Likes Me. In 1958, he enjoyed a brief flurry of TV popularity as the title character in The Nine Lives of Elfego Baca, a multipart western originally telecast on Walt Disney Presents. His hair and eyebrows are more than often dyed a brown-like color in his movies, so often that his naturally white hair comes as a surprise when seen in real life and in films without it.
- A: Exactly what is your question ?
- I just captured a house mouse under my sink and released it into the local park, will he survive outdoors?
- Q: You guy's, this little booger was so cute! I caught him in one of those sticky traps cuz I'm not down with poisoning animals AT ALL. After wards I took'em to the park an poured olive oil on him to unstick him. He was still a bit aprehensive of me, but Ill be damned if he didnt walk right up to me as if in acknowledgement that he appreciated me doing that!Anyways, at one point I considered bringing him back home as a pet! an I was wondering if that would be so bad afterall?I wanted to know if house mice can live as field mice? Will he survive?Also, I did the right thing by evicting him didnt I?Because they can transmit disease right? But why did Tom hanks have mr jingles in the green mile then?
- A: Rats and mice carry many diseases. Also as far as Mr jingles goes, that was a movie about death row inmates in a prison in the 1920's. Hollywood is horrible about addressing health issues in a modern society. I suggest therapy and eliminating your television from your house for a while.
- Can anyone help me write a conclusion on my philosophy on life, loss and death paper?
- Q: In the past seventeen years of my life, I have listened to a lot of songs, had a lot of different experiences and have read a lot of quotes. It seems that this day in age everything is brought out in lyrics, experiences, or quotes. Looking back at my whole life I can pick out a handful of songs, experiences, and quotes which have together, brought together my philosophy on life, loss and death. Sure everyone knows that famous line that Tom Hanks speaks in the movie Forrest Gump; “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.” But not everyone believes that. Everyone has their own philosophy on life, loss and death. Life speaks to me in a quote that I have seen repeatedly over the past five years, “You were only given this life because you were strong enough to live it.” The meaning behind this quote is the basis to my philosophy on life. I believe that there are unborn children in heaven and that maybe one day they will be sent to earth to become a human, but I also believe that there are those children up in heaven that cannot come down to earth because they are not strong enough to handle life. Whether it is that they have a sickness, or a mental disability, for some reason they cannot live as a human on this earth. For the children that die before they are born, or even die in their young age, I believe that God may have thought they were strong enough to live on this earth, but for some reason the earth decided that they were not strong enough to live on it.The lyrics In My Life, by The Beatles have a look on life unlike any other lyrics I have ever known. “There are places I'll remember all my life though some have changed. Some forever not for better, some have gone and some remain. All these places have their moments with lovers and friends. I still can recall some are dead and some are living, in my life I've loved them all.” I think that these lyrics say that you shouldn’t regret anything in your life and that you should live and love freely throughout your whole life. The Beatles speak to me specifically when they say “in my life I’ve loved them all.” Just these seven words, say so much about life. They are talking about both the places and the people that they have loved in their lives. By reading these lyrics I believe that we are supposed to love everyone and everything because that is what life is all about.When I think of the meaning of loss only one quote comes to mind. “Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” This quote focuses on how love is an essential and important part of life and should not be avoided on the basis of fear of rejection or loss. Some people go through life and never fall in love. I think that it is better to have loved someone and felt how wonderful it is to be in love even if, at its conclusion, you end up with the pain of loss. Loss is just one more experience and helps you develop character.January 8, 2004 I lost one of my grandfathers to heart and lung disease. Being that I was fourteen and in eighth grade, I understood what had happened and why. I had lost another grandfather a couple years before, but this one hit me harder probably because I saw him and talked to him more often. The feeling that overcame me was horrifying in the fact that I had just lost someone very close to me, but I realized that this was a turning point in my life because I now understood loss in a different way then I had before. I learned that loss is not the worst thing that can happen in life and that every loss should be a learning experience.Death is something that usually no one wants to talk or think about. Although I don’t really like to talk or think about death either, when I do, the following quote comes to mind; “Life is our path, Death is our destiny.” I still feel the same way about death from the first time I heard this quote. This quote helped me figure out my philosophy on death because to me, it is saying that life is a path whose destination is known and that destination is death. Whether we die today or tomorrow it is certain that we will all die. Life is the way to death.Ms. Sellers is another experience added to my philosophy on death because right now she is staring death in the face. From the day that I walked into her classroom sophomore year she made it a point to remind us everyday that she had cancer and that she was living when her doctors told her she should be dying. I can remember last year when she told our whole junior Church History class that she wouldn’t be here to see us graduate. We told her she shouldn’t think like that because after all she was living when she was supposed to be dying, but she told us that she knew it was going to be her time soon. Now it’s February a year later and she was right, she is dying and probably won’t be able to see us graduate. When I went to visit her two weeks ago with some friends she told us that it was her time to go, it was the end of her journey on earth. Ms. Sellers lived her life to the fullest, she lost and now she is dying. She knew all along that this was her destiny.
- A: The BEST "Conclusion" to YOUR Philosophy is What King Solomon said in his Conclusion to the Book of EcclesiastesNAMELY: "The Conclusion of the Matter IS; (FEAR) the TRUE God & KEEP His COMMANDMENTS" ! ! !
Prev Question: Can you tell me why my ear has been ringing a lot lately
People also view