Can you get a cold from animals
You probably aren't going to catch a cold, but you could catch bacterium Leptospira, which can spread from dogs to humans and can cause kidney disease in both. ChaCha again soon. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-a-cold-from-animals ]
More Answers to "Can you get a cold from animals"
- Can you get a cold from animals
- You probably aren't going to catch a cold, but you could catch bacterium Leptospira, which can spread from dogs to humans and can cause kidney disease in both. ChaCha again soon.
- Why don't animals get cold?
- Animals do get cold, but they are better designed then we are, fur is very warm.
- Do animals get cold feet?
- Um... I am 100% sure an animal can have cold feet. Therefore, you might want to put little booties on them. They aren't big fans, so I know from my dog Lucy. It will keep there little paws warm. Horses are different in a way. They have "...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you get a cold or disease from a stuffed animal?
- Q: Please help meAlso is there any stuffed animal repair shops around here?
- A: Yes, you can. Google stuffed animal repair shops in your area.
- What diseases can/cannot be passed from humans to animals and vice versa?
- Q: I do believe that the cold and flu viruses can be passed to dogs and cats, am I correct? What about everything else like certain diseases...specifically hepetitis, aids, anything contagious from human to human.... say for example if a bird bites a human who has hepititis, can the bird get it then pass it on to another human if they bite another human?i understand there is a very wide range of both diseases and animals, but could you please just share what you know specifically? thanks
- A: I"am not sure we humans can pass any to animals but there is several animals can pass to us.Dogs cats sheep cows pigs horses goats snakes fish and wild animals as well.From animals to humans==From cats:Cat scratch fever=bacterialPlague=a rare bacterialToxoplasmosis=parasiticRabies=viralHook worms= parasiticQ fever=bacterialRing worm=fungalTape worm= parasiticFrom dogs:Campylobacter=bacterialCryptosporidium=parasiticLyme disease=bacterialRabies=viralRocky Mountain Spotted Fever= ticks bacterialFrom birds; Coccosis= fungalSalmonella= bacterialFrom Reptiles: Salmonella =bacterialFrom Horses:Leptospira = baterialRabies=rarelyFarm animals:BSE ( mad cow)E-coli=cows-bacterialYersinia=pigs-bacterialQ fever= bacterial cows,sheep,goatsBrucellacains= bacterialFrom Fish:Salmonella= from water
- Can anyone answer my questions about pink eye?
- Q: I've been searching the internet but can't find what I'm looking for. I need to know:What percent of people get pink eye each year.If there is a season for it, like cold season.If it can affect animals, and if you can contract it from animals.Help appreciated. :]
- A: Search for it under the term "conjunctivitis". There are different causes, thus different kinds. check wikipedia outhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ConjunctivitisHope this helps you!
Prev Question: What disease does Cetine have in Moulin Rouge
People also view