Can working out give you diarrhea
Working out is generally not a cause of diarrhea. Bacterial, Viral, Food, Parasites, Medications and Diseases are causes. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-working-out-give-you-diarrhea ]
More Answers to "Can working out give you diarrhea"
- What should i give my 18 month for diarrhea when pedilyte dont wo...?
- Pedialyte is to make sure the child is staying hydrated and that their electrolytes stay balanced. It doesn't contain any medication that would help with the diarrhea. You need to give the child something for the diarrhea in addition to the...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What have you done for infant diarrhea that lasted 3 weeks or longer and what did you find out that caused it?
- Q: Before you say "take him to the doctor", we have done that several times already, plus 2 different emergency rooms. Since he is on Medicaid, my daughter is not allowed to take him just anywhere without a referral. My grandson is 4-1/2 months old. Stool test for cultures and other bacteria have come back normal. Blood test basically came back normal. Test show he is NOT dehydrated. We have been giving him Pedialyte to prevent this. His doctor said to start him on half strength formula which didn't work. On the Pedialyte, his stools went from liquid mushy diarrhea to watery diarrhea (of course no substance to his diet causing this). He did have a case of gastroenteritis at the beginning of this which his doctor said possibly caused an irritation of the stomach lining which is now possibly causing the diarrhea. It seems to be the formulas causing this, even the soy formula, which usually constipate him. I have done research on the web and found that foods such as bananas and carrots can help bind the bowels to slow the diarrhea down, so I tried that this morning to see if that will help. Does anyone out there have any suggestions for home remedies that might work until we can get the test results back that were done at the ER last night?P.S. He has been having approximately 8 to 10 watery stools a day.
- A: go to your local drugstore (walgreens,cvs) and ask the pharmistist for baby pro-biotics.. they are completely natural yeast.. 1 packet in in formula/breastmilk in the evening and 1 the next morning and i promise the stool will be back to normal.. i use them on my son everytime he gets diarrhea.. you can also call your doctor/nurse and ask about the pro-biotics..Probiotics are dietary supplements containing potentially beneficial bacteria or yeasts. According to the currently adopted definition by FAO/WHO, probiotics are: ‘Live microorganisms which when administered in adequate amounts confer a health benefit on the host’.  Lactic acid bacteria (LAB) are the most common type of microbes used. LAB have been used in the food industry for many years, because they are able to convert sugars (including lactose) and other carbohydrates into lactic acid. This not only provides the characteristic sour taste of fermented dairy foods such as yogurt, but also by lowering the pH may create fewer opportunities for spoilage organisms to grow, hence creating huge health benefits on preventing gastrointestinal infections. . Strains of the genera Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium, are the most widely used probiotic bacteria. Probiotic bacterial cultures are intended to assist the body's naturally occurring gut flora, ecology of microbes, to re-establish themselves. They are sometimes recommended by doctors, and, more frequently, by nutritionists, after a course of antibiotics, or as part of the treatment for gut related candidiasis. Claims are made that probiotics strengthen the immune system to combat allergies, excess alcohol intake, stress, exposure to toxic substances, and other diseases. In these cases, the bacteria that work well with our bodies (see symbiosis) may decrease in number, an event which allows harmful competitors to thrive, to the detriment of our health.Maintenance of a healthy gut flora is, however, dependent on many factors, especially the quality of food intake. Including a significant proportion of prebiotic foods in the diet has been demonstrated to support a healthy gut flora and may be another means of achieving the desirable health benefits promised by probiotics.Straight from the Wikipedia
- what are good vtiamin supplements to give my pitbull to build her muscles??
- Q: i recently got a 2 month old blue nosed pit puppy. she was very sick at first and was skinny and had diarrhea and was dehydraitng quickly. everyone said parvo, parvo, parvo. i was basically sure it wasnt parvo because she wasnt weak or low on energy and as i thought, it was just a bad case of worms. she is doing entirely better now, has no worms, gained a fair amount of weight and when i went to visit the people i got her from i saw how much m runt had surpassed the rest of the litter already.now though, i would like to hear from all xor any of you. What is a good vitamin you know of and have tried which has built your big dogs muscles, upped their weight, made them look more appealing??? im not fighting her and shes very energetic, i just want her to bulge out as much as she can because that indicates a very healthy dog. yes i walk her, feed her the right food n all that junk. but what vitamins do you know that will work??? (right now she gets typical walmart ones)
- A: :)Slow down. Overdoing it with vitamins right now can be REALLY bad for her at this age.If she's on a good quality food a bit of supplements are okay but too many cause problems.Some kinds of vitamins are stored and some are excreted in urine---in other words too much of some things and your growing pup's kidneys will have to work too hard.She isn't ready to bulge out with muscles yet---you want her to carry some puppy fat. She might even look chunky for a short bit and then have a growth spurt and look leaner.BTW watch the exerscise and take it easy on her hips. Have her run around on grass more than take long walks on pavement.I have a breed of dog that is very muscular looking and that's what I did. Now he's not "bulgy" like a weightlifter on tv, but people look at him and remark on how powerful he looks and he is. He is in awesome shape and very athletic.
- Any Doctors out there that can give me some advice?
- Q: Hey Ladies, (some of you maybe answered it )I had a depo shot April 08' and was suppose to have another in July but didnt get it. I bled since April 08 till I would say end of till Sept. then i had regular periods 6-7 days last week of each month then Nov. came and it was regular had period Nov. 23rd - 30th then two weeks later (Dec. 14th) i had a short one (3-4days) which is weird for me. Then one night got stabbing pains in my vagina for about 3 mintues, it wasnt long. Didnt get a period at the end of Dec. and Now its Jan. 21st and still havent got one. About a week ago my nipples tingled to touch and i had diarrhea one morning then it quit (wasnt sick or anything) then got lil cramps here and there but nothing like period cramps. Now my boobs are tender just a little bit and when i eat my stomach hurts or i feel sick, I slept all day yesturday andjust been tired more then usually. I get headaches everyday but i dont know if thats because i could be pregnant or its from me being in a accident 2 yrs ago (got hit by semi) =[ but yea and last night while me && my hubby were having sex i swear i started my period, i got strongs cramps like a period and also cramping in the top part of my legs but went to the bathroom and no period and now its 5:31am and still no period just cramp here and there.Sorry if TMIDo you think im pregnant or no?&& i know take a HPT or Blood work but i just would like to here what other people think.Doctors Appt. Jan. 26thim 18 and havent been pregnant before
- A: Age?Any Prior Pregnancies?Follow up with your Doctor . You are absolutely right in doing this.Severe cramping is your bodies way of telling you there is something going on.So definitely do just that and get a proper examination.You mentioned the depo provera as your form of birth control.With depo provera it can really mess with your periods and even stop them. I would strongly suggest talking with your Doctor about possibly switching methods of birth control while you are there.
Prev Question: What are the four functions of the white blood cells
People also view