Can penicillin cure STDs
Sexually transmitted diseases caused by bacteria can be treated and cured with Penicillin. STDs caused by viruses can be treated and controlled, but they cannot be cured. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-penicillin-cure-stds ]
More Answers to "Can penicillin cure STDs"
- What are the medications for STDs?
- STD treatments vary depending on the conditions you have or are experiencing. If you name the STD I can tell you what the doctor will most likely prescribe. Take care, and good luck. Dr.B
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why is the liberals number one answer to most issues is 'Spend more money on it?'?
- Q: From AIDS to public schools the Dems think money is the answer to all these problems. I have answers to them that requires no money at all, wanna hear it?1. AIDS-- STOP SCREWING AROUND!!! Are you having unprotected sex? An unwanted pregnancy could be the LEAST of your problems! STDs can no longer be cured with a dose of penicillin like it was back in the 60s and 70s. Why do people get SO SHOCKED when they contract AIDS when they have unprotected casual sex and when other shoot up drugs with needles?*http://www.museums.org.za/bio/viruses/questions_about_aids.htm*AIDS babies, spouses who contracted AIDS through their cheating lovers, faulty blood transfusion victims and rape victims are excluded.SCHOOLS: Almost $9000 is spent on a public school student per year? We do NOT need any more money going to the schools. Parents, get involved with your childs education!!http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/releases/archives/education/010125.html
- A: We have spent 500 billion plus so far in Iraq...I agree that we need to quit throwing all that money down the drain.
Prev Question: What chromosome does xeroderma pigmentosa affect
People also view