Can ms shorten your life span
MS, which stands for multiple sclerosis, is not considered a fatal disease as the vast majority of people with it live a normal life-span, but they may struggle to live it as productively. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-ms-shorten-your-life-span ]
More Answers to "Can ms shorten your life span"
- Can ms shorten your life span
- MS, which stands for multiple sclerosis, is not considered a fatal disease as the vast majority of people with it live a normal life-span, but they may struggle to live it as productively. ChaCha!
- What are the symptoms of MS and does this disease shorten your li...?
- Unexplained numbness, losing function, balance, etc. that later comes back. Visual problems sometimes. Thjis may sound nutty, but I've heard recently that when some people stopped all artificial sweeteners, their MS like symptoms went away....
- What is thd avrege life span of a u.s.m.c sniper
- There is no average lifespan of a sniper, it matters on the Marine and how they handle it all.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I need some help with my paragraph?
- Q: I finished this today, but something feels missing, Im in 7th grade & uhm really need to finish this damn paragraph. Im not that smart but here it is. :)Brittany GoldsteinMs. MilesLanguage Arts- 5th periodJanuary 24th, 200840,000 million people die every year from smoking! One reason why smoking and drugs are considered dangerous is the fact that smokers develop life threatening illnesses, like lung cancer. There are many consequences when you do drugs. For example, there was a boy named Tony who was addicted to drugs, and didn’t understand the consequences of his actions and died of lung cancer due to drugs and smoking. Forty-five percent of teenagers get addicted to smoking and die from lung cancer. Another reason why you shouldn’t do drugs is because most people end up getting addicted. When you get addicted to drugs the only way to solve your addiction problem is to go to rehab. Eighty percent of people who smoke can not control their addiction to drugs. First of all, doing drugs shortens your life span. My aunt died from smoking and drinking at age 50. The doctor said she would have lived another 21 years if she didn’t drink or do any drugs. Now you know why smoking and doing drugs is not the way to go. Because you won’t live as long as you’d like. You can get a serious illness, and get highly addicted. If you understand the threatening illnesses, then why do drugs? Live your life healthy. Remember no drugs no regrets!
- A: 1) people don't get addicted to smoking, they get addicted to nicotine2) rehab is not the only way to control addictioncite your references...instead of " Forty-five percent of teenagers get addicted to smoking and die from lung cancer." try: "According to __________, fourty-five percent of teenagers...."
Prev Question: What disease will give you a headache and cause stomach pain all the time
People also view